PAYscan Mobile adds mobile convenience to your PAYscan approval workflows. Quickly review and process purchase orders and invoice registers awaiting your approval with a few simple touches. Your company must be implemented to use PAYscan SP10 or later (SP12 required for version 3.0.0 features), and you must have an existing PAYscan account to use this app.
PAYscan Mobile features:
- Securely review and approve purchase orders, invoice registers, and payables
- Search for purchase orders, invoice registers, payables, and vendors
- Drill-down to review purchase order, invoice register, and payable details, workflow history, budget information, and attachments
- Review and validate invoice images using touchscreen gestures and summary overlay
- Email invoice images or download them to your iOS device
- View vendor information, ledgers, and monthly spending
- Contact vendors using integrated calling, emailing, and mapping
- Fully integrated with Yardi PAYscan SP12 or later
- Native support for iPad
- Integrated with PAYscan dashboard
- Add photo attachments to purchase orders and invoice registers from device’s camera and gallery
- Receive purchase order items
- Create and edit purchase orders
- Validate invoice registers
- View budget comparison report
ABOUT THE YARDI PAYSCAN SYSTEM
Yardi PAYscan streamlines the payables process and reduces costs by converting paper invoices into efficient electronic transactions. Workflow is automated as invoices are routed through the approval process all the way to vendor payment.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very Useful; Please fix email function
I much prefer the app to the PC software. It is intuitive and convenient. One problem is that anytime you try to email a copy of an invoice, the app crashes and you have to log in again. I used to get around this by selecting the Save Image option and sending from photos however, this now crashes the app also.
Definitely has more potential for utility
Right now you are able to make P.O.s and only approve or move IRs through the workflow. From a mobile device you can very easily add a PDF or image so the ability to create an IR through the app would be greatly appreciated and allow busy managers the ability to handle the entire process remotely.
Awesome for our mobile users. Could be 5 star if it supported AppConnec Custom Configuration. This would make managing our hundreds of deployed devices far easier.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.