By VeriFone Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, and iPod touch.
PAYware Mobile from VeriFone is a complete payment solution for the iPhone that provides small businesses with a simple and secure way to process credit card transactions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: HOW TO START USING PAYWARE MOBILE
- Register at http://paywaremobile.com/ and fill out our quick and easy sign-up form
- Shortly after you register, a VeriFone representative will contact you to get started and send you your card encryption sleeve
- PAYware Mobile is designed to work with VeriFone’s card reader and secure payment gateway, PAYware Connect
ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS WHEREVER YOUR BUSINESS TAKES YOU
- Expand your customer base, reduce transaction fees, and break down barriers to business growth
- Pocket a chunk of change with more “card present” sales using the VeriFone reader and app
- Keep transactions safe with our patented end-to-end encryption – no other manufacturer offers this level of safety & security
- Our mobile card encryption sleeve is designed to survive in your business’s rough-and-tumble world, and perform flawlessly
THE APP THAT’S ALL THAT
- Remarkably easy to use
- Swipe a card and a tone tells you the fully encrypted data was accepted
- Push a button to capture the signature
- Push another to add a tip to the bill
- Push one more to finalize the sale
- Want to email the receipt? Click.
- At any time, review previous transactions, check daily summaries, even view a map showing where transactions took place
- Designed to meet PA-DSS V1.2 requirements for application security
THE READER THAT’S RUGGED AND CAN KEEP A SECRET
- Being tough is important in card readers, and this unit certainly is
- But these days, cardholder data security is critical too
- The PAYware Mobile card encryption sleeve is the only mobile product with patented end-to-end encryption
- The moment the card is swiped, data is encrypted and stays that way until its processed by our gateway
- The phone never sees, nor does it store, any sensitive data
- The Gen I reader fits any iPhone 3G or 3GS model and the Gen 1.5 reader fits iPhone 4, 3G, and 3GS
- And because it’s portable, you’ll reduce costs by making more “card present” sales
- The design is sturdy and compact, so it’s not only built to survive, but to perform flawlessly
- Comes with a built-in stylus for signature capture
- Secures customer data and significantly reduces liability risks for your business
INTRODUCING THE MOST HASSLE-FREE WAY TO PROCESS CARD PAYMENTS
- With PAYware Connect, all it takes to manage your business’s card payments is access to the web
- No hardware or software to buy … No payment engine … No electronic engineering degree
- You get complete, easy to access transaction data and a reliable gateway service that’s ideal for small businesses
- Whether you have one iPhone or ten, PAYware Connect can consolidate all your payments into a single portal
- Details of all iPhone transactions are available in real-time
MORE INFORMATION / NEED HELP?
- Please visit http://www.paywaremobile.com for more information, FAQs, and additional support
What's New in Version 1.8058
Resolves issues some users are reporting in iOS 8
Not too client-friendly
Doesn't offer a nice way to let clients enter tips. Should be more like a "place the mobile in their hand and let them complete the transaction" sort of thing.
This is such a simple way to collect my fees at the shop. Highly recommended to anyone with an iPhone!
This company is a scam... They trick you into what seems like a straightforward contract and then hide the huge annual fees and 3-year contract. Cancel now while you can. They will auto-draw from you account with no notice. They just subtracted $350 from me without notifying me.
Worst customer service ever, as well. Beware.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 01, 2014
- Version: 1.8058
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: VeriFone Inc.
- © Copyright 2010 All rights reserved. VeriFone Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.