PBS Big Picture Challenge
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play PBS’ amazing zoomed in picture game, PBS Big Picture Challenge! Identify beautiful photos to solve more than 300 tricky and addictive puzzles.
Photo challenges from around the world await you at every turn. Guess what the zoomed in image is and win! Discover fascinating facts about animals, nature, science, art, and, geography!
* Over 300 challenging image game levels with more coming soon!
* No signup. No registration. Instant fun!
* Beautiful storybook-inspired images and amazing photos of nature, food, kittens, crocodiles and more
* Every zoomed in photo is hand-cropped to give you just the right clues
* Easy and fun to play but a challenge to fully master
* Go it alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score
* Unlock badges as you complete levels
* Gather coins and activate boosts to solve tricky puzzles
* Both entertaining and educational – learn fun and interesting facts with every puzzle
* Play in your choice of English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, or Italian
* Connect with Facebook to share hints with your friends
What's New in Version 1.1
The new PBS Big Picture Challenge update adds a free holiday-themed level, available for a limited time. Test your skills with over 20 new puzzles inspired by holidays from around the world!
Very addicting game
While playing this game I got at least 6 other people to download it because it is so addictive. The only problem I have is that once you solve a picture, you can't go back and look at the picture or the fact about the picture and once a level is complete, you can't play the level again. I would play it over again if I could because I don't remember every single photo. That would make the game more fun.
I've really enjoyed playing this. Most of the time it is more of trying to deduce from the selection of letters than from the actual picture. But at least you have a topic to start from. A lot of times I look at it till my eyes cross, and don't have a clue. Then come back to it in a day or two and I immediately know what it is. Thank you PBS!
We've already finished all of the levels (in a weekend because we were that addicted). I agree with some of the other reviewers that it would be nice to go back and try some of the levels again or even sign in different players so we can compete. We need the next level now!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Public Broadcasting Service
- © Public Broadcasting Service
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 350 Coins$0.99
- 750 Coins$1.99
- 2000 Coins$4.99
- 4500 Coins$9.99
- 10000 Coins$19.99