***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
PC Gamer is the world’s best-selling PC games magazine, a coveted position obtained by hiring hardcore gamers as editors. We deliver hard-hitting reviews, winning game strategies, explanations for complex games technology, and news about what’s next in this rapidly changing arena. Smart, irreverent, and well-connected, PC Gamer not only keeps readers “in the know,” but also invites new computer users into world of PC games.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies.****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue. Subscription prices as follows:
● Single issue $8.99 (US) / $8.99 (CA)
● 1 month $1.99 / $2.29 (CAN)
● 1 year $18.99 (US) / $21.99 (CA)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
Ratings and Reviews
Great magazine, annoying app
I've been getting PC Gamer in one form or another for about 20 years, so suffice to say I'm a fan. After subscribing through this app I've been pretty annoyed at being repeatedly bothered to buy their back catalog of issues. Can I say no and not be bothered again for at least a month or something? Why do I have to get a pop up every time I want to read my magazine? And even on a speedy connection these issues take forever to load and don't seem to be able to load with the screen off or in the background, making my iPad captive for 10 minutes or so as I have to keep it awake and not do anything else with it, on an iPad Air 2. Come on guys, I'll keep subscribing but please fix this thing!
Good mag, average app
I'm a big fan of this magazine, both in this format and their website. However, you can tell the app is a low budget copy paste rebadge magazine mill app. I get that there's no sense in PC Gamer reinventing the wheel, but they should pressure their middleware vendor to not be so average. Crashing, failure to load, and failure to login were typical of my setup experience. My favorite error message upon trying to login was that I had to wait for the dashboard to load before I was allowed to login. The dashboard then took an entire day before it loaded without error.
Great Magazine, Solid App
The magazine is great! They have turned me on to so many cool games over the years that I would have never thought to try. FTL and Papers Please being my shining examples.
The app is just okay. It doesn't automatically size pages for iPhone plus so I have to manually zoom on every single page. Something like Safari reader mode would be a brilliant touch. There also doesn't seem to be an option for auto download when a new issue drops; which is a silly problem in 2016 when pretty much everything can auto DL.
Overall, good stuff!
Edit: Over the past few weeks it constantly deletes all the 2-3 magazines I have downloaded. Over and over again. So when I inevitably want to read one in an area without Wifi I'm SOL.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 48.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- PC Gamer (US Edition) Subscriptions $1.99
- PC Gamer (US Edition) Subscriptions $18.99
- December 2012 $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.