Having trouble with the PC Magazine app? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PC Magazine Digital Edition provides lab-tested reviews, detailed how-to guides, tips and tricks, and the latest tech trends to help you at work, home, and on the road.
With a subscription you’ll enjoy:
- Read on your iPhone AND iPad—completely ad-free
- Completely ad-free reading
- Reviews of the hottest systems, software and apps, mobile devices, and gadgets
- Interactive features including product demos, video reviews, and 360-degree product views
- Advice on using tech to improve every aspect of your life, from organization and health to traveling and shopping, and beyond
- And much more!
PC Magazine is available under the following terms:
- Get the current issue FREE the first time you download the PC Magazine app.
- A single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription).
- One-year subscription for $19.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
- Monthly subscription for $1.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Your digital subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the digital subscription price, which is $19.99 per year.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you have any questions regarding your billing or iTunes account, please contact iTunes: https://expresslane.apple.com
iOS 11 Update
Ratings and Reviews
Renewed and paid subscription not recognized by app
Very disappointed in PC magazine as I renewed my subscription and now with the latest application update I am unable to download the March addition as part of my paid subscription. Numerous emails to “support” have yielded no response or fix. The publisher must be experiencing subscription issues since they run banner ads about contacting them with issues. This is ridiculous.
Can’t view paid subscription- no help!
I can see new issue titles but it won’t download content. Same message always “Do you want to restore purchases?”. “This could take a while.....”. Never happens! How do I cancel? No help from Cust service. Based on other reviews these people take your money and run.....stay away!
TERRIBLE, no support
I subscribed to PC Magazine via Apple ITunes and cannot get it to work. Just wants me to subscribe again. Multiple emails to the PC Magazine have gone un ananswered. Now I have to figure out how to cancel. It is ridiculous this doesn’t work and NO support. Shame on them. I will no longer buy print either due to this.
- Ziff Davis, Inc.
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved. PC Magazine, 28 E. 28th St., New York, NY 10016-7940
- In-App Purchases
- PC Magazine $1.99
- PC Magazine $19.99
- PC Magazine July 2012 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.