By Ziff Davis, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Having trouble with the PC Magazine app? Email us at email@example.com
PC Magazine Digital Edition provides lab-tested reviews, detailed how-to guides, tips and tricks, and the latest tech trends to help you at work, home, and on the road.
With a subscription you’ll enjoy:
- Read on your iPhone AND iPad—completely ad-free
- Completely ad-free reading
- Reviews of the hottest systems, software and apps, mobile devices, and gadgets
- Interactive features including product demos, video reviews, and 360-degree product views
- Advice on using tech to improve every aspect of your life, from organization and health to traveling and shopping, and beyond
- And much more!
PC Magazine is available under the following terms:
- Get the current issue FREE the first time you download the PC Magazine app.
- A single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription).
- One-year subscription for $19.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
- Monthly subscription for $1.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Your digital subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the digital subscription price, which is $19.99 per year.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you have any questions regarding your billing or iTunes account, please contact iTunes: https://expresslane.apple.com
What's New in Version 2.1
- New and improved user interface
- New preview function - Easy-to-read text mode in iPad and iPhone
PC Mag great; Zinio not user friendly
Zinio is aggravating. You need one version to read and another version to print pages. Even then, you can only print 2 pages at a time. One should be able to print under either version, and be able to print all the pages of an article.
Navigation is awkward and difficult. The whole experience is just hard work instead of the pleasant experience it should be.
I also subscribe to PC World digital magazine on Zinio, but I note they are in the process of creating their own reading app.
The old version via Zinio was way better. This is visually boring. Even if the content is good, the interface is so dull that I don't want to bother reading! I read the print edition for many years - great magazine. Then I read the Zinio version - I liked it even more than the print edition. Now this new version. I have canceled my subscription.
April 2017 Developer reached out to me. Checked again and PC Mag and MacWorld are now working
Keeps losing my login rights even tho it shows I'm logged in. What good is showing me I'm logged in if it says I have to buy or subscribe to see any issue. Dumb software. Apparently the company that does this for PC Mag also does it for MacWorld apps because it has the same frustration.
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Ziff Davis, Inc.
- © Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved. PC Magazine, 28 E. 28th St., New York, NY 10016-7940
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PC Magazine$1.99
- PC Magazine$19.99
- PC Magazine July 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine May 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine April 2012 $3.99
- PC Magazine December 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine December 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine April 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine February 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine January 2013$3.99