By Ziff Davis, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Having trouble with the PC Magazine app? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PC Magazine Digital Edition provides lab-tested reviews, detailed how-to guides, tips and tricks, and the latest tech trends to help you at work, home, and on the road.
With a subscription you’ll enjoy:
- Read on your iPhone AND iPad—completely ad-free
- Completely ad-free reading
- Reviews of the hottest systems, software and apps, mobile devices, and gadgets
- Interactive features including product demos, video reviews, and 360-degree product views
- Advice on using tech to improve every aspect of your life, from organization and health to traveling and shopping, and beyond
- And much more!
PC Magazine is available under the following terms:
- Get the current issue FREE the first time you download the PC Magazine app.
- A single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription).
- One-year subscription for $19.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
- Monthly subscription for $1.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Your digital subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the digital subscription price, which is $19.99 per year.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you have any questions regarding your billing or iTunes account, please contact iTunes: https://expresslane.apple.com
What's New in Version 2.1
- New and improved user interface
- New preview function - Easy-to-read text mode in iPad and iPhone
Is this really PC Magazine? Because if it is you should be embarrassed. I also enjoyed the "print" magazine until they went digital. Then onto Zinio which I now think was great after trying to use this terrible iOS app. A tech based mag with a near useless app. Who would have thought? Update soon or I'm canceling my subscription!
Update April 4, 2017: This app has now gone from bad to worse. Can't even see my download. Do not waste your money on a subscription because you will just be disappointed.
Keeps losing my login rights even tho it shows I'm logged in. What good is showing me I'm logged in if it says I have to buy or subscribe to see any issue. Dumb software. Apparently the company that does this for PC Mag also does it for MacWorld apps because it has the same frustration.
The old version via Zinio was way better. This is visually boring. Even if the content is good, the interface is so dull that I don't want to bother reading!
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Ziff Davis, Inc.
- © Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved. PC Magazine, 28 E. 28th St., New York, NY 10016-7940
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PC Magazine$1.99
- PC Magazine$19.99
- PC Magazine July 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine May 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine April 2012 $3.99
- PC Magazine December 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine December 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine April 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine February 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine January 2013$3.99