Pocket Prep is your award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse (PCCN®) exam.
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your PCCN studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
PCCN Content Areas:
- Endocrine, Hematology, Gastrointestinal, & Renal
- Neurology, Multisystem, & Behavioral
- Professional Caring & Ethical Practice
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers 74 questions with detailed answer explanations.
- 30 free questions available with download
- 30 free bonus questions available through social media
- 14-day access to the Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Comprehensive test-taking strategy guide
Unlock the Ultimate Mobile Learning Experience:
A one-time in-app purchase grants full lifetime access to our PCCN app.
- 450 total practice questions and detailed rationales
- Lifetime access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Unlock all social media bonus questions
- Unlock Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted progressive care practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile learning and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within a few hours.
- Fixed a bug affecting the restore purchase function
Ratings and Reviews
PASSED MY PCCN!
This app has helped me tremendously to pass the exam! I crammed all the questions within a week from my exam and watched some you tube videos along with this app! Bought the full version and it was all well worth it! There are over 400 questions and they prepared me well. The actual exam was much easier than the questions which is a good thing!
PASSED!!! Thanks to this app
Passed my pccn first try. The app was wonderful!!! Because all the questions did come from the aacn Pccn book, this was the perfect tool to study with. I redid all the questions multiple times and the rationales really did help me study. Just wish there were more questions to practice with about 12 lead ekgs.. other than that... thank u pocket prep!!!
Finally, I could reset my progress!
It took quite sometime but they finally did it! I can now reset my progress and plan my exam more! Very informative questions and rationale, this is the Ultimate app for PCCN review, no doubt!
- Pocket Prep, Inc.
- 58.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the AACN.
- In-App Purchases
- PCCN Premium $34.99
- PCCN Special $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.