pCloud is the place, where you can save photos, videos and documents and access them anywhere you go. You will get up to 10 GB to extend the storage of your iPhone and easily access and share your latest content with friends and family. Preview your entire photo backup collection, rewatch your favorite HD videos and listen to your personal music playlists on the go. You'll always have the latest version of your files at the palm of your hand. All of the files you have in pCloud will be immediately available on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and your Windows computer.
- 2GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 10 GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all of your files
- Automatic Upload - Ensure an automatic backup of your photos and videos
- No file size limit - Upload Full HD files without worrying about their size
- No space limit - Go Premium and get up to 1 TB for your entire digital collection
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at the fastest speed achievable by your Internet provider.
- Offline access - Mark any file as "Favorite" and use it when you have no Internet connection
- Upload links - Allow your friends to upload files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Download links - Instantly share files with your friends and colleagues through simple links
- Military-grade file security - Enable pCloud Crypto and ensure the file security of your files, 24/7
pCloud offers in-app purchases, which include subscriptions to 500 GB (Premium), 2 TB storage (Premium Plus) or client-side encryption (pCloud Crypto). Subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to the same product. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Premium 500 GB monthly for 4.99 USD billed each month
- Premium Plus 2 TB for 9.99 USD billed each month
- pCloud Crypto for 4.99 USD billed each month
- Premium 500 GB yearly for 49.99 USD billed annually
- Premium Plus 2 TB for 99.99 USD billed annually
- pCloud Crypto for 49.99 USD billed annually.
Additionally you can purchase each plan as a one-time payment:
- Premium 500 GB Lifetime for 174.99 USD billed once
- Premium Plus 2 TB Lifetime for 349.99 USD billed once
- pCloud Crypto Lifetime for 124.99 USD billed once
Lifetime plans have a duration of 99 years or the lifetime of the account holder, whichever is shorter.
If you choose to purchase, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
Terms of service: https://www.pcloud.com/terms_and_conditions.html
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when uploading or downloading files.
* Added a few missing translations.
Please share with us your thoughts on pCloud by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your feedback and work constantly on improving our service.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than the competition. ALMOST PERFECT
NEAR FLAWLESS, no where near as clunky or unintuitive as the other cloud services I've tried. I hope that as they grow they maintain the simplicity and easy of use. My only gripe is that I wish desktop upload speeds were faster...looking forward to future updates hopefully correcting this (I hear dropbox and onedrive are just as bad in this respect so I don't really know if any cloud service has this down packed yet).
HOWEVER uploading through the website and not the desktop application is much faster, yet isn't a full proof solution because it's inconvenient for files with a lot of subfolders....Overall I'm very satisfied and looking forward to any little features they choose to add in the future.
I’ve tried everything...
Simple and clean with every feature that I needed (and some I didn’t know I wanted). I’ve used Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, iCloud (on iOS and Mac) and paid for their storage plans. The interface feels just right for me. Not cumbersome and easy to navigate. The sync on my devices was unbelievably fast. Really works in real time. PCloud Drive works better on my Mac than iCloud storage does. So thankful Matti Haapoja mentioned them in his video. I can’t believe I hadn’t heard of this company before this week. I’m so thankful I’ve finally found a GREAT cloud storage option.
Good. But I wish there was more creative photo management, like in google photos and OneDrive. I would love if there was a text editor and if images were organized by the time they were taken instead of the time they were uploaded. It also uploads duplicate images that were already uploaded from a different device. I wish there was gif support and the ability to view folder sizes. Also, when viewing videos, they are vertically squished, and I can’t save videos because it says “can’t determine the file URL”. Lastly, the upload speed is extremely slow, compared to google photos and shoebox
- PCLOUD LTD
- 81.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © pCloud LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium Plus $9.99
- pCloud Crypto $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.