Organize your documents digitally. Just scan them and tag them with the macOS App PDF Archiver.
• Scan all incoming documents and save them on your computer/iCloud Drive.
• Put the original paper documents in a folder, sorted by year. Don't care about bills/insurance papers etc. Just leave all of them in a box.
• Open the macOS App PDF Archiver and start tagging. Your documents will be moved to your Archive folder.
• These documents can be viewed with PDF Archive Viewer afterwards.
This structure is independent from your OS and filesystem and makes it very easy to search files ...
• ... by tag via a searchterm like: "_tagname", starting with _
• ... by description via a searchterm like: "-descriptionword", starting with -
• ... by tag or description via a searchterm like: "searchword", starting with the term
Just write a GitHub issue or send an E-Mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
PDF Archive Viewer is an Open Source project (https://github.com/PDF-Archiver/PDF-Archive-Viewer).
Contributions and feature requests are welcome!
• Improved start up time
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.