PDF Assistant Pro
By Leo Mesentsev
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tired of viewing PDF documents as boring vertically scrolling pages on a white background?
PDF Assistant is the only PDF application in the Mac App Store that allows you to read PDFs like a book, insert notes, underline and highlight text, add graphic elements calling attention to text or images. Most importantly, PDF Viewer allows you to export all of your notes and additions into a separate file (TXT, RTF, RTFD).
Share your work on iCloud, change page colours for better reading, pinch-to-zoom, full search features and much, much more.
PDF Assistant Pro is easy to use, intuitive and streamlined for a perfect work or study experience.
Main features include:
- Colourful highlighting
- Add notes in various formats
- Export your notes to easily editable RTF(d) files
- Draw all kinds of graphic additions and shapes
- Add internal and external hyperlinks to any element in the document
- Powerful search through document contents, highlights and notes
- Two main PDF modes: Book Reader mode and conventional vertical scrolling mode
- Amazing page flipping animation for two-page mode
- Customise document window for a better reading experience: full background and frame color, anti-aliasing, etc.
- Rotate and crop document pages
- Table of Contents and Thumbnail previews
- Text-to-Speech function for the visually impaired
- iCloud document synchronisation, move documents to iCloud and share with other devices
- Optimised for low power consumption (App Nap technology)
- Optimised for newest Retina displays
What's New in Version 1.4
If you encountered any problem with PDF Assistant, have any suggestion or feature request, please report them on our tech support site www.macpdfviewer.com, or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.
- ZoomIn / ZoomOut for book-mode fixed
Good Choice for highlight and commments
I have a number of products for different purposes. My home screen is massive. My portable’s is small. Having the full-screen mode keeps it to where you can read it. (Yes, I wear readers.)
With sales brochures, white papers, and a few books/journals- the highlight and commenting function is great. Like writing in the margins. But without the cost of an “edit” capable license from Adobe.
Why not 5 stars? Only that I think that is a product that is beyond compare in any dimension.
Can figure out how to insert text comments … no support help
I just bought this app because I want to write notes on a PDF document and actually see the notes … Not a "thought bubble”. I want to write a note and have it actually be fully visible at all times. I have just spent an hour and can not figure out how to do this. Their support website can’t be found and their emails are undeliverable. It looks nice and maybe there’s away to do this. But for the life of me I can not figure it out. Am I’m a techie guy.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 18, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Russian
- Seller: Leo Mesentsev
- Copyright © 2013 L.Y.Mesentsev. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor