PDF Cabinet - Read, Annotate, Collaborate
By MOTECH LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PDF Cabinet focuses on the essential features for PDF reading, review and annotation, and it makes everything simple again, just like with real paper. Only much better.
It is the first app for PDF reading and annotation that doesn't overwhelm you with menus, buttons, settings and options. It was designed from scratch to allow focusing on your documents, without thinking how the application works.
THINGS WE ARE PROUD OF
- Still probably the most polished PDF reader on the App Store
- Really effortless PDF annotation
- Only the most essential functionality – don't lose yourself in hundreds of buttons
- Intuitive user interface that allows you to do exactly what you want
- Fast and easy document skimming and review with thumbnails sidebar
- Ultimate performance – optimized for really large documents (within reason, of course)
- Annotations sharing - send annotated documents to anyone, and mark up will show up in any other reader
- Interaction with other Cabinet users - send annotations only to your friends or colleagues using Cabinet – much faster, less traffic
- Real-time collaboration with your friends or colleagues – annotate the same document together from several iPads
EVEN MORE GREAT THINGS IN CABINET
- Amazing dynamic annotation menu – see it in action – http://bit.ly/Cabinet-App
- Empty notebooks for quick note taking or doodling
- Pen and Paper Games for relaxing during non-working hours
- Sending multiple documents attached in a single e-mail
- Easy work with various document formats - such as .doc, .xls, .ppt and others
Did we tell you already that Cabinet is really easy to use? Try it out yourself!
What's New in Version 2.4.6
Thank you for your feedback! We want to keep PDF Cabinet the best and the most polished PDF reader, and your thoughts and ideas are very important. Don't hesitate to drop us a line if you want to see a particular feature implemented or if you experience any issues.
Fixed in 2.4.6:
- Squashed a nasty bug related to annotations
Fixed in 2.4.5:
- Better support for native PDF annotations
- Improved performance
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Best app so far for annotating pdfs other than English...which makes this unique, Thanks so much for fixing the annoying annotation bug!!!
There's another bug which I found from the very first time i used the app, in reading mode when you want to slide the pages, it would stuck at one page sometimes, and that's when you slide diagonally...after that the page can't turn by sliding but just with tapping...Thanks so much for listening!!!!love you guys!
Solid, with a few annoyances
This is probably my favorite PDF app. However, there are a few things I'd change:
- Allow the grid of documents to be full screen (right now there's always that list of folders on the left)
- When I try to sort my documents, it doesn't let me do anything besides "custom order"
- Open documents with just a single tap. To bring up the options, users could tap and hold. I want to access the options far less frequently than I want to open documents
Must have, I adore it
This app has been with me since I started med school 3 years ago. I have read, highlighted and annotated an amazing amount of PDFs with it! It's very smooth, you can create categories and folders. It has everything for a great reading. This app holds a special place in my heart.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MOTECH LTD
- © MOTECH LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.