PDF Converter - Save Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Images, Web Pages and other files as PDF
By xu jianwei
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save various formats(Word, Excel, Powerpoint..) of document, web pages, photos, emails, clipboard content to an PDF document on your iPhone & iPad.
Convert PDF to JPEG , PNG, PDF file or extract source images for sharing with others!
• Really attractive, super easy to use interface
• Using "Open In..." approach, print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive and other cloud storage applications.
• Build in PDF Creator: Create anything to PDF on iPhone & iPad easily.
• Build in PDF Splitter with partial conversion: select specific page/ page range from each PDF file to convert.
• Build in PDF Image Extractor: Extract and convert pdf images from PDF file easily.
• Support encrypted PDF files conversion, You can convert PDFs with copying and printing restrictions without any problems.
• Send documents as email attachments (you can zip documents before send).
• Save all converted images into camera album by on click.
• Save the following document formats to PDF:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive.
• Export PDF to JPEG , PNG, PDF file.
• Send files to iBook, Adobe Reader, GoodReader and other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Wifi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
• USB file transfer (iTunes file sharing).
Several sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
We are continuously developing PDF Converter, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Replaced beautiful iOS 7 flat UI design.
- Some bugs fixed.
Pdf file converter
The app, works real well. Wish there was a search engine feature. I have many docs saved.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: xu jianwei
- © Feiphone Software Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.