PDF Converter ++
By Gerald Ni
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PDF Converter ++ is the OCR version of PDF Converter Master, which lets you quickly and accurately convert PDF files into 6 common document formats, including Microsoft Word (.docx & .doc), PowerPoint (.pptx), Plain Text (.txt), Rich Text Format (.rtf) and image. You don't need to spend hours typing and tweaking the formatting thanks to the high level accuracy of content and formatting retention. With advanced OCR functionality, you can extract text content out of scanned PDF file and get an editalbe Word, PowerPoint or Text document.
**Please feel free to grab a free demo version from our official website. **
Rich Choice of Output Formats
- PDF conversion can not be easier, you can quickly convert PDF file into Microsoft Word (.docx and .doc), PowerPoint (.pptx), Plain Text (.txt), Rich Text Format (.rtf) and image file (JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF).
Accurate PDF Conversion
- Keeping the original content and formatting is the core value of a PDF converter app. PDF Converter ++ will preserve everything in PDF file as accurate as possible. Supports PDF files with multi-column, graphics and complicate formatting. Save your extra effort for tweaking the converted document.
High-efficiency PDF Conversion
- Time is money, PDF Converter ++ can process a batch of PDF files at one time, at high speed. Just throw your PDF fiels into the app, all you need to do is wait for a while, and get the converted documents in the selected output folder.
Advanced OCR Function
- If you come across some scanned PDF files, you'll know how important OCR is. Scanned PDF only contains image, there's no text & font information. Running OCR can recognize and extract text out of image, you'll get an editable document instead of an image in output file. It's a must-have function for converting scanned PDF file.
- OCR Supports following document languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Polish and Dutch.
Other features list:
- Easy-to-use app with nice and neat interface;
- Convert unlimited amount of PDFs with batch conversion functionality;
- Convert any particular pages to save your time. (e.g. 1,5-10,23);
- Built-in PDF Reader provides a quick way to view a batch of PDFs;
- Support Microsoft Office 2008/2011;
- Standalone, does not require Office installed.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
1. Added table detection and convesion function, table data will be retained as table in output file
2. Added .doc and .rtf as output formats
3. Added more output formats and customizable resolution setting for PDF to image conversion.
4. Optimized annotation detection, retains underline, strikethrough and highlighted text styles after conversion;
5. Optimized image quality in output file;
6. Optimized app interface;
7. Other minor bug fixes.
Good OCR app
I have PDF toolbox+ and I’m very impressed by this dev’s apps. The OCR function in toolbox is good enough but it only outputs txt file. Accurate and save me lots of time, but there’s no formatting in plain text format. So I decided to give this a try. As good as the toolbox app, it converts my PDF files to Word docx file and keeps the original formatting very well. Really good job.
Really does nothing
Basicallly all this does is put the PDF image onto a work doc page. You can not edit or anything. Waste of money!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 68.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gerald Ni
- © 2014 Lighten Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor