PDF Converter Pro : Convert documents, WebPages TO PDF , Air Printer
By Pradeep Singh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
40% Discount For Limited Time.
PDF Converter Pro is absolutely for those who want to convert Photos, Pictures, Contacts and Text Messages in to PDF.
The features of PDF Converter
Easy and fast converting to PDF
- Documents from iWorks and MS Office
- Web pages
- Emails and Email Attachments
- Photos and Pictures
- Clipboard content
- Text Messages
- Dropbox content
- Via Dropbox
- Using iTunes File Sharing
- By EMail
* Really attractive, super easy to use interface
* Using "Open In..." approach, print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Docs and other cloud storage applications.
* Save the following document formats to PDF:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive.
* Merge PDF docs into single PDF document.
* Mail out documents as email attachments
* Send files to iBook, GoodReader, PDF Reader.
* WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
• Scan documents,certificate,receipts,notes and digitise all kinds of documents .
• Add annotation on digitise documents .
• Add watermarks on paper documents .
• Share/Save jpg and pdf in app ,open in other apps , print it and email it .
What's New in Version 2.0.4
PDF Form Filling
Add Signature in PDF
Very Helpful App
I find this app very useful for creating PDF's of web pages, especially recipes. Although I bookmark the page too, it's frustrating to use the bookmark only to discover the web page is no longer available. By converting it to a PDF I have a permanent copy of the recipe (or article) and I can save it to my recipes folder in Dropbox. I gave 4 starts instead of 5 because the app can be a little quirky when pasting the copied web address into the Browser section of PDF Converter.
Thanx PDF Converter!
Doesn't crash like Adobe...
I'm still getting use to this, but I save everything here first. Easy to retrieve & convert or send to Adobe. It doesn't allow my computer to retrieve the files like Adobe with requires me to transfer from this to that in order to save on my desktop. Like I said in my title pdf converter hasn't crashed like Adobe has on my phone either.
So far a good app!!!
Just hope when it's updated there are no major issues like other PDF apps! This app is easy too use and does what it says. So far does not crash. My last update of PDF Export crashes all the time. That's why I purchased this app. Worth the money!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Pradeep Singh
- © iAppTechnologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock AllFree
- All FontsFree
- Add AnnotationFree