== iOS 9 Compatibility, Optimized for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus ==
Create PDF from various formats(Word, Excel, Powerpoint..) of document, web pages, photos, emails, clipboard content, and convert PDF back to JPEG , PNG, PDF and more files for reusing or sharing anything anywhere!
• Really attractive, super easy to use interface
• Using "Open In..." approach, print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive and other cloud storage applications.
• Build in PDF Creator: Create anything to PDF easily.
• Build in PDF Splitter with partial conversion: select specific page/ page range from each PDF file to convert.
• Build in PDF Image Extractor: Extract and convert pdf images from PDF file easily.
• Support encrypted PDF files conversion, You can convert PDFs with copying and printing restrictions without any problems.
• Send documents as email attachments (you can zip documents before send).
• Save all converted images into camera album by on click.
• Save the following document formats to PDF:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive.
• Export PDF to JPEG , PNG, PDF file.
• Send files to iBook, Adobe Reader, GoodReader and other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Wifi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
• USB file transfer (iTunes file sharing).
Several sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
We are continuously developing PDF Converter, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
- iOS 9 Compatibility, Optimized for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Bug fixes, including display printing on iOS 9 while create pdf.
- UI enhancements and improved performance.
iOS 9 Specials
•Multitasking Supported (Slide Over & Split View) – Available for running on iPad Air2, iPad mini, and iPad Pro
•Spotlight Search – Discover any information stored in your app using Spotlight search
Any questions, suggestions and problems please let us know, We will reply ASSP, and continue to update.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't make my mistake
I mis-read the description. Thought this would convert files TO PDF, not FROM PDF. But I gave it 3 stars anyway because extracting images from a PDF sounds like it could be useful.
PDF Printer, also by this developer, which converts any file TO PDF, costs WAY too much. The PDF Converter I use on my iPad costs half the price.
I also like the Splitter feature. I have a splitter app on my iPad but its unnecessarily complicated to use. Based on the User Guide for PDF Converter, this seems fairly simple to do in this app. And nice for when I'm on the go and my iPad isn't handy.
When I find that PDF Converter, I thought "this is exactly what I need". So I decided to buy the app and it, after reading the great reviews on The Next Web, TUAW, The Guardian etc I felt that this app was perfect for extract PDFs to images.
This app has made me a happy customer :)!!!!
fast and simple to use.
Where is the feature to extract multiple images from pdf pages which a PC-based pdf editor can do ?
With this feature, I will give 5 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.