PDF Draw Pro - PDF Vector Drawing + Rich Text Editor
By Mach Software Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**Please visit our website or search for "PDF Draw Pro" in the iOS App Store to download the iOS version, it's free!**
PDF Draw Pro is a flexible and powerful new iCloud PDF Note Taker, Signer, Form Filler, Drawing/Diagram app, and Annotator for iOS and OS X. PDF Draw Pro features freehand drawing using a native PDF Format, allowing you to use powerful note taking and annotating tools to markup PDFs instantly. Featuring iCloud Drive* and iCloud Continuity/HandOff** Support so not only are all your PDFs synced to all your devices, but you can also transfer PDFs between devices instantly. PDF Draw Pro is not only the most innovative PDF apps for Mobile and Desktop, yet also the easiest to use PDF creation and markup applications in the world. And best of all, PDF Draw Pro is free for iOS and only $4.99 (U.S.) for OS X!
OS X Specific Features:
- Create and Save a Signature with TouchPad/Mouse for later use
- Share a PDF with anyone in the world instantly with a Download Link to iCloud.com
- DOC/DOCX Read/Write Support Included (Typed text only)
Innovative Features on both iOS and OS X:
- Freehand draw on PDFs with “Vector" note taking tools such as Pencil, Eraser, and Highlighter; keeping PDF file sizes small
- iCloud support keeps your documents in Sync across iPhone, iPad, and Mac; and with iCloud Drive, Windows PCs and well*
- iCloud Continuity/HandOff lets you start work on one device and continue on another (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)**
- DOC/DOCX Read support on iOS, DOC/DOCX Read/Write support on OS X
- Create blank PDFs super easily and add Text, Drawings, Images, Web Pages, and more
- RTF Word processing support for instances when all you need is the keyboard
- Text Tool lets your Touch/Click to Type anywhere (iPad/Mac)
- Cut Tool Makes it easy to reposition PDF content
- Add Images, Text, and Web Pages to a PDF instantly (iPad/Mac)
- Full Speech-To-Text Dictation support anywhere you can Type (Press Dictation key on keyboard on iOS, press “Fn” key twice on OS X)
- Read Support for Password-Protected PDFs
- iCloud is completely optional — PDF Draw Pro works just as well offline as online!
*iCloud Drive Support for Windows requires iCloud Drive install, iCloud Drive for Mac requires OS X 10.10 or later; iCloud Drive supports PDF/RTF/RTFD/DOC/DOCX
**iCloud HandOff requires both Bluetooth 4.0/LE and WiFi on and enabled
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Updated for OS X 10.11
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
POOR APP… should not be listed on APP STORE
I had exactly the same disappointing experience as previous comment. Unfortunately I didn’t read it before my purchase. I wouldn’t have bought it. But I did... and am really upset. Real POOR app, waste of time. And it gets you nervous. For instance, you can’t get back to what you wrote in order to modify it. Imagine you have a PDF of dozens of pages, and you are writing a text or comment in one of them, you go ahead, and then you need to return to one of your previous comment in order to make some changes, adaptations or simply resize it. NOPE. YOU CAN’T. You better do it right the first time…. sad…and definitevely not what a user would need from such an app.
PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY BACK. Thank you.
The set up is cheap looking; the old school paint app looks better. I’m allowed to click on shapes but it does not allow me to select the shape and draw with it or anything else for that matter. I can only look at the blank canvas screen and all my options and rename the blank screen. Want my money back ASAP! ..i’ll go back to paint
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mach Software Design
- © 2015 Mach Software Design
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor