PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
Today's update brings a hotfix for the issue with Google sign-in.
Thank you to all who reached out at firstname.lastname@example.org and helped us track down the bug; without you, this fix would not have been possible.
Ratings and Reviews
This full-featured powerhouse makes it easy to organise, annotate and edit your PDF library. Import files from your computer or the cloud, then complete forms, add freehand drawings and audio notes and more. On an iPad, revising a PDF’s text is as simple as using a word processor, and your original content remains intact. With support for reading files from popular productivity suites, it’s a convenient way to take the office anywhere you go.
Indispensable App & Superior Customer Service!
For over 6 years I’ve been using this app & it has been a fantastic experience. There was a learning curve in the beginning but after that I’ve had nothing but positive experiences. Originally I bought PDF Expert to study & archive periodicals but it has become an integral part of my iPad life: keeping all of my scanned bits of paper & recipes organized, filling out online forms, even doing creative projects. And talk about customer service! If only all companies had their finesse! I’ve had to contact them 3 or 4 times with questions & not only do they write back promptly but the tone of the response is thoughtful & friendly. And I don’t know if it was just a coincidence but early on there was only a deep purple highlighter so dark to be almost unusable so I submitted a request for lilac. On the next update lilac was there! Now, of course, there are plenty of color options. Another time I wrote them because I couldn’t figure out how to do something & they wrote me back as if they had nothing better to do than help me. So impressed. With every update PDF Expert only gets better. Bravo to the Readdle team! Congratulations on many excellent products backed by a superior customer experience! Keep up the good work!
Open on all my devices every day
This is one of the most useful apps I have. The feature set is extremely strong and the cross device integration is excellent. Support is also top-notch with quick and helpful responses. The most recent upgrade was one of the few things I wanted change about it and now they’ve taken care of that.
If you work with PDFs you should get this app. Plain and simple. Actually, even if you don’t work for PDFs you should still consider it. There’s a good chance that you haven’t use them because it’s been such a pain in that with this great software you’ll start using them now.
Furthermore, if you have an iPad Pro this app should come installed. It’s that good. I can promise it will be on your front page and you will be using it every day.
Features I specially love: (1). The ability to easily drag and drop images to re-order or add to a PDF. (2) The ability to quickly and seamlessly move between devices. (3) The ease of annotating with an Apple Pencil, using highlight, various colors, opacity, and pencil width. It’s excellent.
I always end reviews with suggestions for improvement. These guys have me stuck because it’s just that good. The only thing I can come up with is a full range of color selections for highlights and pen. In other words, a full color palette with infinite choices rather than the pre-selected colors they give now.
That’s it. Thanks for the excellent app guys and your amazing work! Fantastic update.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Professional PDF Editor
Edit PDF text, change images and links
- Readdle Inc.
- 144.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2016 Readdle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional PDF Editor $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.