PDF Expert 6 - Read, annotate & edit PDF documents
By Readdle Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Readdle, the company behind PDF Expert 6, turns 10! Learn more about our 10-year story at readdle.com
PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
What's New in Version 6.0.6
We’re constantly working to make PDF Expert 6 better for you. Here what’s new in this version:
- Full support of iPad Pro 10.5;
- General performance and stability improvements.
Here at Readdle, we are building the “future of work” ecosystem of apps and services that take your productivity to the next level. Check out readdle.com for more.
Thank you for using PDF Expert 6! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Critical workflow workhorse.
This is my go-to iPad app. I teach at two colleges, have about 65 science students, and do a lot of grading. Students can submit their work electronically, so I download their documents to my iPad Pro for grading. They are usually in Word format, so I open them in PDF Expert and tell it to convert them to PDF. This opens another outstanding Readdle app, PDF converter, very briefly and then returns me to PDF Expert; probably takes less than a couple of seconds to convert. I then grade them using my Apple Pencil and upload the PDFs to my students. Much faster, more correctable, and more fun grading this way. This application workhorse is highly recommended.
Pay for more features, poor Apple Pencil support
Great for syncing PDFs with Dropbox or other cloud services, and can store files offline if needed. Decent for marking up documents, but poor Apple Pencil support compared to notability or good notes. It takes an extra screen tap with the pencil for the app to register when you want to begin drawing or writing, furthermore, blue Palm protection lines still appear even when using the pencil. Sometimes using the finger to scroll will cause the app to draw; it can't seem to remember the difference between your fingertip and the Apple Pencil. Finally, you must pay extra to use the PDF text editing feature. Beware
Essential to organizers 👍🏽
This App is fantastic! For people who download pdfs constantly, it's a must have. It's gives you all the tools and features you will need like finger drawing and writing, typing, highlighting, underlining and crossing out to name a few.
A really good feature I love and use constantly is being able to have multiply tabs of pdfs at once so you can can just tap on the pdfs you need without going back to the main layout.
Overall its a well built app and will be a great addition to your other business/essential apps.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 18, 2017
- Version: 6.0.6
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Readdle Inc.
- © 2013-2016 Readdle Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Features$14.99