PDF Expert by Readdle
By Readdle Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
What's New in Version 6.1.7
The update fixes bugs and provides general performance improvements.
If you like the update - please leave us a review.
Things Are Better Now! The In App Purchase Is Fairer!
The beef is over now that they only charge about $5 for the in-app purchase. That’s more like it. I’ll move the stars back to 5 again.
Update: If you contact iTunes Store and complain, you’ll get your money back. This developer is being blacklisted and Apple will no longer make them feel special on the AppStore because they are fraudulent. Since you already gave them money, they’re forcing more out of you or lose what you already gave them.
Update: This seller is a thug and a thief! After Apple made it app of the week and allowed people to download it free while Apple paid the developer. Later on after they added in app purchase so they get more money. Those that got it for free will pay for it and others will have to pay twice. This is the kind of people you hear on the news that kill their own mother out of greeds. The world trash.
Perfect for my application, but hard to promote
This app is clean, easy to use and works beautifully with all of my PDF forms. As a training director, I recommend it to the approximately 700 people who attend our courses each year. The only improvement request I have is that you enable mirroring, so I can demonstrate in the classroom and in webinars how it works. All I can produce when attempting to mirror thru Apple TV or a Zoom meeting is a PDF Expert splash screen. Huh? Don't you want your users to promote your product?
Back to Full Working Order
The latest update has restored my ability to copy and paste pages from one document to another. Thank you for the fixes. Thank you to the support team for staying with me to try to find the solution.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 6.1.7
- Size: 136 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Readdle Inc.
- © 2013-2016 Readdle Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Professional PDF Editor$4.99