PDF Form Filler
By Gerald Ni
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PDF Form Filler is an easy app where you can fill out PDF forms effortlessly. Your PDF is not an interactive PDF form? Don't worry. With PDF Form Filler, you can easily fill out forms by inserting any text content, images or checkmark etc.
What can you benefit from PDF Form Filler?
• Easy and save time
You don't need to find a scanner or printer everywhere. With PDF Form Filler, You can get started right away, the clear and simple interface will guide you from the beginning to the end.
• Various ways to fill form
Add text, image, checkmark buttons are available on the toolbar.
Just click one of them and you can add text anywhere, insert images or maybe your signature to any places, and fill the check box easily. These 3 tools can meet most of the demands for filling out a form.
All the elements you add will be embedded into the PDF content instead of annotations sticking on the top.
• Go paperless
You can reduce the amount of paper wasted on printing, scanning, faxing. Filling out PDF forms electronically requires nothing else, no pen, no scanner, no Faxing machine, no internet access, easy and hassle-free. And you don't even need to be embarrassed by your handwriting. It saves a few trees and reduces your carbon footprint as well.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! Lighten Software offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
1. Fixed the bug that cause the app crash on OS X 10.9, now works well with OS X 10.9；
2. Fixed a problem that could cause text and graphic contents to move after editing and saving some certain type of PDF files;
It works but with some very annoying problems
This app seems to fill PDF forms at first but there are problems:
1. The input text is too big. When I add 9-point text to the form, it shows up a few points larger. If I open the same file in Preview, it's the correct size but offset to the left and up. So it's actually quite tricky getting text into the correct location on the form.
2. The check marks are huge by default. The app doesn't remember my preferred check mark size, so I have to resize each check mark. This is quite tedious.
3. If I save the file and close it and then reopen it in this app, none of what I previously added is editable any more. This is the worst of the three problems because it means I have to get it right the first time.
I installed this and it worked immediately on my tax organizer forms. Open the form, click on the text icon and go! I played around with some of the other functions and they worked well. Resizing the checkmarks is a pain, but using an X from your selected font does what most forms need. Copy and paste from Numbers spreadsheets worked well. Placing and resizing pictures was easy. Worth every penny. I’m using OSx 10.9.1.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 15, 2013
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gerald Ni
- © 2014 Lighten Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor