pdf-notes for iPad (pdf reader/viewer, paid)
By AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Utilize pdf-notes to manage all the pdf files on your iPad. Fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, useful finger-writing and email your notes to your friends.
Differentiation-1. While turning pages of paperbooks fast, you can glance over the pages. While turning pages of pdf-notes fast, you can still run over the contents. Speedy page turning and scanning the contents with pdf-notes or paperbooks.
Differentiation-2. There are many pdf readers allow you to annotate; but do you know which app allows you can write any notes in a second? If you are using pdf-notes, you may experience very fast and intuitive finger-writing like: zoom-in and note by double-tap or; writing with one finger, page-turning with two fingers, pen-changing with three fingers.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- VGA(ext. monitor) out and screen brightness controls
- AirPrint and multi-tasking
Current version of pdf-notes is still not enough for your eye-level, but it will improve on and on: other annotations, scroll mode, reading direction, etc. Please check our to-do list at http://bit.ly/98sfom
Misunderstandings about pdf-notes:
- Not only pdf-notes but every app recently updated is removed from the open-in menu because iOS5 or formers currently show only 10 apps in open-in menu.
- iPad/iphone Mail/iBooks can't display PDF annotations so that please open it in the other pdf apps.
- please visit the support site for more information http://bit.ly/f6D31P
What's New in Version 3.6.15
- bug fixed: failed to export some documents on iOS8
I love this app but..
I loved the free version so I got the paid one. Intuitive, easy, import pdf directly from the web and save.. it's awesome!!!
The reason I gave a 4 star though is because I wish it had a way to easily backup all annotated files to cloud. I have some important notes on mine and would hate to lose it if i lose the ipad.
I'd be willing to pay extra bucks if pdf-notes upgrade to include a cloud backup.
Best PDF reader out there
I have tried many others and keep coming back to this one. So many features even in the free version. After many years I decided to buy the full version as a thank you for keeping this quality app up to date and evolving. Many thanks!
I loved and depended on this app however today, after loading the the newest iOS I cannot load any new PDF's. The screen simply goes black, then back to the desktop. Please fix it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 3.6.15
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
- © AMuseTec. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.