pdf-notes for iPad (pdf reader/viewer, free)
De AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
[notice] pdf-notes free for iPad involves advertisements. Paid version is available at http://itunes.apple.com/app/id4172008446
Utilize pdf-notes to manage all the pdf files on your iPad. Fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, useful finger-writing and email your notes to your friends.
Differentiation-1. While turning pages of paperbooks fast, you can glance over the pages. While turning pages of pdf-notes fast, you can still run over the contents. Speedy page turning and scanning the contents with pdf-notes or paperbooks.
Differentiation-2. There are many pdf readers allow you to annotate; but do you know which app allows you can write any notes in a second? If you are using pdf-notes, you may experience very fast and intuitive finger-writing like: zoom-in and note by double-tap or; writing with one finger, page-turning with two fingers, pen-changing with three fingers.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- VGA(ext. monitor) out and screen brightness controls
- AirPrint and multi-tasking
Current version of pdf-notes is still not enough for your eye-level, but it will improve on and on: other annotations, scroll mode, reading direction, etc. Please check our to-do list at http://bit.ly/98sfom
Misunderstandings about pdf-notes:
- Not only pdf-notes but every app recently updated is removed from the open-in menu because iOS5 or formers currently show only 10 apps in open-in menu.
- iPad/iphone Mail/iBooks can't display PDF annotations so that please open it in the other pdf apps.
- please visit the support site for more information http://bit.ly/f6D31P
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.6.15
- bug fixed: failed to export some documents on iOS8
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
Reseñas de clientes
I really like this app! It's helpful with drawing and typing on documents and making notes.
One feature I wish it had is that a person can highlight the typed words inside the small notes icon.
And that there would be light blue and yellow color for the pen.
And I think it would be perfect!
Cannot make flattened notes or annotated notes or any notes any more when
Cannot make flattened notes or annotated notes or any notes any more when I am trying to move my files to cloud. Very disappointed. I've been a user of pdfnotes for two years and I'm switching to other pdf reader/editor.
Best App of All APPs, IMHO!
This is by far the best app I have ever purchased! It does so much for such an inexpensive price tag!
Wow! I hope to continue to find Gr8 apps such as PDF Notes here in the future!
Gr8 job! By far it is worth 10 **********'s, not jus five stars!
- Categoría: Productividad
- Actualizado: 06/11/2014
- Versión: 3.6.15
- Tamaño: 50.8 MB
- Idiomas: Coreano, Inglés
- Vendedor: AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
- © AMuseTec. All rights reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.
Top compras dentro de la app
- License for lifetime$9.99
- License for 2 months$0.99
- License for 1 year$4.99