PDF Office is the best productivity app with PDF reader, editor and scanner that offers its user an excellent way to work with PDF documents. Using PDF Office, you can edit PDF text, easily convert images into editable text, annotate PDF docs, fill PDF forms, add personalized notes, upload unlimited PDFs on iCloud and access the data from any iOS and Mac device.
PDF Office offers all the basic functionalities such as read, highlight, draw, sign and organize PDF files;
and more advanced features like merging multiple PDFs into a single document, real-time collaborative editing, online syncing, annotation, redaction, OCR and so much more...
**PDF Office bundles exciting features**
• Edit, add, remove existing word/s or text/s. Change the font, size, and color, alignment, fill static PDF docs/forms.
PHOTO TO PDF CONVERTER
• PDF Office scanner uses Optical Character Recognition technology, that be used to scan PDFs & images and convert them into editable text and later on save it as a PDF document.
UNLIMITED UPLOADS AND DATA SYNCING
• Upload and Sync unlimited number of PDF files on iCloud and access the data from any iOS or Mac device.
• Enable dark mode feature for long - time reading. Easily adjust the brightness according to your convenience.
Powerful Editing Tool
• Beautiful UI to edit text in your PDF documents
• Add your own text/notes in the existing body
• Redact any sensitive text/photo
• Scan & Fill PDF document/forms
• Merge large PDF docs for easy sharing
• Insert and Resize photo into PDFs
• Freehand drawing with your finger or Apple Pencil
• Create a folder and organize your documents
• Sync iCloud Drive with the app
• Browse recently deleted PDFs
• Use “Tags” and “Favourites” to quickly navigate within the app
World’s first real-time collaborative PDF editor
• Share your doc with friends/co-workers/clients
• Create a shared folder by inviting iClouds users for real-time collaborative editing
• Start collaborating work and save all data in shared PDF folder
Images into Text Converter
• Use OCR scanner to scan Image text
• Convert Image into editable text
• Edit and save it as a PDF file
Unlimited PDF uploads and syncing
• Upload unlimited documents on iCloud
• Access these documents from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• Sync data online and never worry about any data loss
• Annotate word and text with highlights, underlines, handwriting
• Add your comments or notes within the PDF file
• Use doc sign creator and add your own signatures
• Draw and insert different shapes and objects
• Use REDACT to hide any confidential text or images before sharing your documents
• Merge multiple documents into a single PDF document
• Merge up to 10 PDFs or 2000 total pages
Thank you for the emails! Please, please, 5 star this update!
• Added a full fledged Getting Started Guide
• Fixed a bug where collaboration would not create a new shared folder
• Fixed a bug where deleted a text box annotation was difficult
• Fixed a bug where sometimes the window wouldn't show at launch
• Fixed a bug where syncing between devices would sometimes get stuck
• Optimized app during low memory situations
• Improved the Edit Text mode. Please continue to send us PDF examples so we can make it even better!
• Other smaller fixes
Note, in order to sync between devices, iCloud Drive must have sufficient space and be turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely horrible functionality.
Simple parts of a PDF seemed to be fine - but editing areas that were for input, total disaster. Could not edit a simple contract that was in clean copy PDF. Waste of 99 cents - buying a real editor now. Worse - I think it as autosaving to my original PDF file as I tried making it work.
This is disappointing to hear and we've tested so many PDFs against competitors and always had the best results. If you are able to, please email us at email@example.com and send a PDF we can test to make the app better. Thank you so much.
The worst PDF app I’ve ever used
At the beginning it was ok, but after 2 days it collapsed, and shuts down every time.
Now I am not able to open it anymore
Apple Preview has the same functionally.
Filled out PDF form in Safari. Exported as a pdf. Open with this app to revise the font size in the form field. NO can do.
Very poor App.
Do not recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.