PDF OwnerGuard License Manager
By Sahar Khonsari
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PDF OwnerGuard License Manager is the client-side version of PDF OwnerGuard product which can be used to manage licenses, and access the protected pdf documents.
What's New in Version 3.6.0
- Compatibility improvements with iOS 7.x
- Stability Improvements.
- Fixed Register Online Crash.
Wouldn't use if not required
I wouldn't even think of using this app if it wasn't absolutely required for a work book I purchased with electronic copies. It does the basics, and nothing else. It has several fundamental problems:
- Poor auto scaling for the pages of PDFS files.
- No location saving of any kind. It literally opens to the first page of a book every time I open a file. This would be annoying in a thirty page book, but is downright infuriating in a 500+ page book.
- Non-intuitive and often non-functioning tool bar. I don't know what half of the icons are for, and there are no explanations or tutorials for them.
The program does do the basics, but it's like someone created this for iOS because they had to, not because they wanted to make and deliver a quality product.
That said, I know they're selling the encryption service to IP owners and distributors. I'm not the one paying to use their product, so they don't care about me, and have no reason to.