With PDF Password you can:
• Password protect your PDF files (user and owner password), copy and print protect
• Remove PDF password from protected files
• Open PDF files from any app like Mail, Safari, Dropbox or any other app
• Add PDF files from your Mac with iTunes
• Password protect or remove passwords from PDFs
• Copy and print protect PDFs
• Share your PDF files with other applications
• Import PDF files into the app via 'Open In..' so you can add files from Mail, Cloud explorer or any other application
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
Ratings and Reviews
Quick, easy to use. Works perfectly. Thanks for this useful app!
Exactly what I needed for a complex Evernote workflow
I needed an iPad app that could follow this workflow: scan a document using the Canon scanning app (network connected scanner), export to an app that would encrypt the PDFs and then export those into Evernote for archiving.
This app is no bells and whistles, does exactly what I need it to do and is very intuitive. Love that there are no in app purchases or document syncing features or anything like that. Send a PDF to this app using the share function, give it a password and export it using the share function.
I was skeptical since there were no reviews and it was $3 but it's worth every penny.
This program is usless it says search no options to search for a total waste of money.
If you cannot see any document listed in the app, you should press the Modified/Imported tabs, the documents are placed different depending on what you did with them (imported or modified).
Hope this helps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.