NamelySoft PDF Password Remove can unlock restricted PDF documents by removing printing, editing and copying restrictions! Advanced PDF Password Recovery recovers or instantly removes passwords protecting or locking PDF documents created with all versions of Adobe Acrobat or any other PDF application.
* Decrypt PDF files protected by owner passwords directly.
* Remove PDF User Password when users enter the right password.
* Supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat, including Acrobat X
* Enabl you to reuse the encrypted PDF files by removing restrictions on copying, printing, editing, commenting, page extraction, etc. from the input files.
**Attention:If the PDF is only restricted from copying, editing or printing, you can add it to the app to convert directly. If the PDF is protected from opening, you need to click the lock that appeared on the PDF item bar to enter the right user password.
1. Other corrections and improvements on a few minor details.
2. Greatly improved the user experience with Export features.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks like it's stuck in 2001, but it actually works
First off: it actually did what I wanted, to batch remove edit & print password protection on many PDF files. Note that there are several ways to password protect a PDF file, of which this likely only removes the easiest way. Some harder ways fully encrypt the file and make it unable to be opened entirely unless decrypted. Do not expect this to unlike those protected files.
Secondly, the interface looks like it's designer is trapped in the year 2001 using only Mac OS X 10.0 while trying to drunkenly copy the "Aqua" interface style. It's 2018, why not use the standard Interface Builder in Xcode with standard macOS design controls, buttons, etc?
Worked for me
I have used online sources to do this in the past, but nice to keep it onsite. Not doing mischief, just sometimes need to edit a PDF.
Read the “...more” information section before you buy
If PDF is password protected from opening it will not work, read the “...more” information section
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.