PDF Professional Suite is a full-featured PDF document expert that transforms your Mac into a powerful PDF Office. PDF Professional Suite is a one-stop shop for your Adobe Acrobat PDF document needs. This app provides a complete array of functions to help annotate, view, fill form, sign, edit, bookmark, outline, merge, split, compress and convert your PDFs into Word/HTML/TXT/Png/Jpg files. Carry just your PDFs and make your presentations with them under the Presentation Mode, work becomes effortless and more productive with lighter PDFs!
Packed with all the essential PDF tools, PDF Professional for Expert is your last PDF application you would ever need.
* Reading modes - Multi-tab viewing, full-screen, page-fit, horizontal or vertical orientation, auto flow
* Presentation - Slideshow Mode to present your PDF as PPT.
* Night mode - Night mode supported for long time reading to comfort eyes.
* Create and Edit outlines to easily navigate through the whole file
* Create bookmarks of specific pages or sections in PDFs
* Annotate PDFs with highlight, underline, strikethrough, text box, note, lines, circles, rectangle, freehand writing, images, and so much more
* Link - Add hyperlinks to PDFs : Page Number/URL/Email.
* Stamps - Able to customize stamps comprised of text and image
* Sign - Create multiple signatures for any situations with trackpad, keyboard or images. Insert a signature into important PDFs, contracts, and forms
* View and respond to annotations in the comments list.
* Support to batch remove and export annotations as PDF, TXT, RTF and etc
* Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
* Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, combo boxes, list boxes and etc.
PDF Page Editor
* Merge - combine multiple files into one document
* Split - Split files based on desired number of pages or files, or specific page ranges
* Extract - Extract the desired pages to create a new PDF
* Insert - Insert another file (entire files or specific page ranges) into the existing file
* Rotate, delete, replace, and crop pages
Page Sizing & Handling
* Booklet - Booklet puts your pages side by side re-sorted for booklet printing, no matter what printer you have..
* Poster - Poster divide large PDF page(s) into multiple smaller Pages.
* Multiple - You can print more than one page of a PDF on a single sheet of paper.
* Export PDFs to iWork, MS Word, Text, JPG, PNG and HTML
* Support to convert popular text formats: Word, Pages, Docs into PDF in a snap. The feature requires Pages or Microsoft Word apps to be installed on your Mac
* Directly transform images imported from scanner or iOS device to PDF
* Right click on selected images to import them for PDF conversion (Image to PDF).
* Reduce PDF size to make your documents much lighter
* You can also password protect sensitive documents and authorization to edit, copy, modify or print PDFs
* Directly present your PDFs with annotations
* Make presentations out of your PDFs with various animated styles
* Let your ears do the reading
* Select the passage or document to be read
* Record and take screenshots of important pages
* Graphic bookmarks are presented using thumbnails
* Upload to Dropbox with one click
* Email PDFs as attachments with one click
* Print PDFs
If you want to thank our never-resting developers, please write a review or recommend PDF Professional for Mac to your friends and teammates.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF Professional embraces amazing updates to optimize your reading experience on Mac！ it`s effortless and more productive to use. Just like a great Mac app.
・ Multi-tab viewing. View multiple PDF documents using multi-tab display. Requires Mac OS 10.12 or later.
・ Support to convert popular text formats: Word, Pages, Docs into PDF in a snap. The feature requires Pages or Microsoft Word apps to be installed on your Mac
・ Support page sizing and handling. Scale or resize PDF pages for printing with poster, multiple pages and booklet
・ Edit outlines. PDF Professional provides the best experience for creating outlines to easily navigate through the whole file.
・ Continuous Annotations. You can continuously add Markup Highlight / Notes/ Link / Text Box / Shapes rather than clicking these options one at a time.
・ Support to use images as signatures. You can now use images in JPG and PNG formats as signatures
・ Marquee Zoom tool. You can use it to drag a rectangle around a portion of the page that you want to fill the viewing area.
・ Support to create dynamic stamp. Create a custom dynamic stamp with an automatic date and user name
・ Support to batch remove and export annotations as PDF, TXT, RTF and etc
・ Optimize crop and snapshot
・ macOS Mojave compatibility.
・ Stronger. More stable. Better. Faster. More reliable.
If you want to thank our tireless team, please write a review or recommend PDF Professional for Mac to your friends!
We're always here for you at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
free version works great
I have to fill out a PDF form as part of my job. With the free version I’m able to open the PDF, fill in the boxes, save it, and reopen and edit it as often as I need to. I can’t use any of the fancy options, but I don’t need them. If the only thing you need to do is fill in and save the form, the free version works fine. I can also open and read PDF documents and books. Again, I can’t use any of the extra options. The only thing I wish I could do but can’t is search within a docment or book. If I want to do that I put the document on my Kindle and search for what I want on there. So far, I’ve been using the free version for several months and it’s been exactly what I need and has worked perfectly.
Developer Response ,
Hello, please use the main menu "Edit"-->"Find"-->"Search PDF". http://www.buildtoconnect.com . If you need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , Thanks again.
If I choose to "open with" this PDF reader, it loads and loads and loads and loads (rainbow spinny icon) and i have to Force Quit the program. Try to open it from the app icon located on the doc, and it bounces and bounces and bounces-doesn't open. I cam on here to write a review and opened via pressing the blue OPEN button fromthe app store and it opened immedialtley and allowed me to drag and drop. Still can't use the "open with" option no matter what. I don't know, it's touch and go. When it opens and allows me to drag and drop, it works great. 99% of the time I just need to view and print something for my kids homeschool assignments. Twice in the past week I've been able to use it. I typically need a PDF reader a few times a week, so when I run into problems while trying to accomplish tasks it can get frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience, what is your device type and OS version? Please send us your PDF document and we will ask the engineer for technical testing. If you need any help, please contact email@example.com , Thanks again.
Overall good, but has a problem
I mainly use it as a pdf file reader. The display is clear. The speed is fast. One problem: why does it not show all pages (some pages are shown blank but are visible in other pdf viewers)? Is this deliberate by design? I use the free version.
Developer Response ,
Hi, what is your device type and Mac OS version? Please send us your PDF document and we will ask the engineer to test it. If you need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , Thanks again.
- Build to Connect, Inc.
- 19 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Build to Connect, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.