Covering all the essentials and more, PDF Reader for iPad is one of the world’s leading mobile PDF solutions. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, organize, and sign PDF forms with ease. Make notes and organize all annotated PDF documents with just a few taps. Quickly backup and send files to friends, classmates, and colleagues via email or any popular Cloud storage service. Optimizing your work quality and productivity has never been this easy!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes
- Featured as one of best in the Utility Category of App Store Rewind
- Overall: Top 100 in USA store and more than 20 other stores.
- Utilities: Top 5 in USA, Germany, China, Brazil, UK and many other stores.
• Supports all mainstream file formats, including Vitrium* PDF format (Like University of Phoenix Ebooks)
• Multi-tab viewing
• View BOTA (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail, Annotation Summary)
• Text Reflow & Auto Flow
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• PDF Signature & form filling
• Add stamps indicating time and date information
• Move/Delete files using drag & drop
• Zip/Unzip files
• Get files from Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Evernote, Box, FTP, or WebDAV client.
• Copy files via WiFi, iTunes USB & Open-in feature.
SCAN DOCUMENTS TO PDF
• Create JPEG scans via built-in camera or from Photo Library
• Image Adjustments: Exposure, B&W, Auto, and Cropping
• Combine scans to multi-pages PDFs
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
• View PDFs and markups online by sending file links.
• Upload and manage files directly from your browser.
• Send download links from the web with password protection.
IN-APP PURCHASE (FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE)
Convert, edit, and sync PDFs on the go by subscribing to Kdan Mobile’s Creativity 365 services. Work with PDFs across all devices and platforms with ease.
WHAT IS CREATIVITY 365?
Creativity 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device contention creation tool set aimed at improving productivity and collaboration. The set includes five apps Animation Desk, NoteLedge, PDF Markup, Pocket Scanner, and Write-on Video along with 1TB Kdan Cloud storage. With Creativity 365 subscribers gain access to all the premium features normally unavailable to Cloud app users.
PREMIUM PDF FEATURES
• Full access of PDF Reader all versions, including iOS, Mac, and more
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• Convert and fax documents online
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Extract pages or images from PDFs
• Add PDF watermark, merge & split
• Slideshow mode
• Night reading mode
• Attach audio notes, insert images & add hyperlinks to PDFs
• Seamlessly store files without limitations and get storage space on the Kdan Cloud.
FREE TRIAL DETAILS
- Try out the subscription content before you buy it. We offer 7-day and 14-day free trial periods to new subscribers of Creativity 365.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on Twitter: @kdanpdfreader
Follow us on Facebook: PDF Reader
Follow us on Instagram: @kdan_mobile
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
■ Compatible with the new iPad Pros and iOS 12.1
■ Face ID supported.
■ Sign up for Kdan Cloud services with your Windows live ID.
■ Overall improvements.
Highlights in previous updates:
■ Decrypt PDFs - Remove the owner password and restrictions on printing, editing, and text copying from PDF documents.
■ Files app supported.
■ Form sign widget supported - Embed your signing experience directly into a PDF form.
■ PDF converter - Added support to convert PDF to PPT, PPTX, XLS or XLSX file format.
■ Secure PDF - Watermark PDFs using Chinese characters.
Ratings and Reviews
Pleasantly Surprised by this App
I came across this app while searching for a quality PDF viewer/editor for my iPad Pro. I was surprised to learn PDF reader can not only read, but also annotate locked/secured PDFs. I'm not sure I want to purchase the app, but only because it seems to be subscription-based rather than a one-time purchase fee. This is the main reason I give the app 4-stars instead of 5. The other reason is more subtle when it comes to using the annotation tools (like when you select text to apply highlights, underlines, etc., you have to choose the action from the contextual toolbar rather than the toolbar on the side of the screen). However, I have only been using the app for about three days. So when I have a chance to use it longer and also investigate the pricing model, I may update or prepare a new review. In the mean time, get this app.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for the review. We understood your concerns. First, the Creativity 365 subscription plan offers all advanced tools and services in our main featured apps, including PDF Reader, NoteLedge, Animation Desk, Pocket Scanner, and Write-on Video. You can try it out for free before you decide to purchase. If you cancel it before the trial ends, you won’t be charged.
Second, we provide two ways for users to annotate PDFs. Select text and then choose the actions from the pop-up menu bar (as you mentioned). The other one is to tap on the icon on the sidebar and then tap on the content you’d like to highlight or annotate.
We will have a new update soon so please stay tuned! If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. We are always happy to assist you.
Misleading. Not an Editor. Milks you bad!
What a rip off unless you use these features every day. Of course I just wanted to send a PDF fax of the tells me I must sign up through email to use this feature. So I entering all my account information and set up a password, I finally get to the fax options, import my document, ready to fax. But then I don't have enough credits! It wants 150 credits! No problem. Probably only costs a few dollars to send my fax. But when I press on the button to purchase credit, it doesn't allow me to purchase credit. It tells me I must buy a $20 per quarter membership. Fudge. I'm in a hurry! So I purchase the dang membership, thinking I could now fax. Nope. They only actually give you 80 credits towards faxing, but it cost 150 for a few pages! So now it wants me to buy more credits!
Don't waste your time like I did.
*And no where did I find the feature I was looking for to edit PDFs. This program is misleading. You can only annotate. There are several free apps with the same features.
3 Stars because it didn’t have the features it advertised and milk you for every dollar.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for the comments. Firstly, we provide one-time payment for credits for the users who have large demand of faxing. You can purchase the credits by clicking on “Recharge” button in the faxing page. Second, the subscription option includes not only credits, but extra cloud storage and advanced features in app. Hope you can try them out. If there are any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always glad to help you. Thank you for your consideration.
Finally, I can say that I found the ultimate PDF reader. I have used several different PDF readers before but I did not find them fit for me. This app is by far my favorite one. However, the reason I gave it 4 stars is due the struggle whenever I try to select a word. It is not as smooth. Hopefully, developers are going to take care of that as well as allow the built in IOS Reading Selection feature to work without having to upgrade to get this feature.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 136.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Deluxe PDF Pack $5.99
- Document 365－1 Month $9.99
- Upgrade to Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.