**Please visit our website or search the iOS App Store for "PDF Signer Express" to download the iOS version, it's free!**
PDF Signer Express is the best OS X (and iOS) application for Signing, Editing, Marking Up, Reading, and Annotating PDFs effortlessly! Insert Stamps, Checkboxes, Shapes, Fill out Forms, Annotate PDFs, Insert Signatures, and even embed QR Codes/Barcodes in no time flat. PDF Signer Express is not only chock-loaded with features, but is also one of the easiest to use PDF Signing and Annotating applications in the world. Featuring the most modern iCloud technology, PDF Signer Express keeps your documents in sync across your devices, so you can edit PDFs on the go and PDFs are automatically propagated to all your devices. PDF Signer Express also features iCloud Drive which makes it easier than ever to access your files on any device* and with iCloud HandOff/Continuity, you can begin editing a PDF on one device, and continue on another** If that wasn't enough, with our PDF Reader feature, you can go from Editing a PDF to Reading a PDF with a single click! All these features make PDF Signer Express one of the best PDF Signing applications in the world. And most important of all, PDF Signer Express is free for iOS and only $5.99 for OS X!
Features shared by both iOS and OS X:
- Full iCloud support; Keep your PDFs in Sync across iPhone, iPad, and Mac; and with iCloud Drive, Windows PCs as well*
- Innovative iCloud Continuity/HandOff technology lets you start work on one device and continue on another (Mac, iPad, iPhone)**
- Freely draw on PDFs retaining Vector information and features Vector drawing tools, keeping PDF file sizes small
- Innovative Text Tool lets you Click/Touch to type anywhere
- Unique Cut Tool makes it easy to select content in a PDF and delete/copy/reposition copy instantly (iPad/Mac)
- Insert Images/Graphics, Text, and even Web Pages (iPad/Mac)
- Advanced Speech-To-Text Dictation anywhere you can type (Press Dictation key on keyboard on iOS, press "Fn" key twice on OS X) (iPad/Mac)
- iCloud is completely optional — PDF Signer Express works just as well offline as online!
OS X Only Features:
- Create and Save a Signature with TouchPad/Mouse for later use
- Create and Embed QR Codes into PDFs with Text/Hyperlinks
- Create and Embed Code 128 Barcodes with Text/Hyperlinks
- Share a PDF with anyone in the world instantly with a Download Link to iCloud.com
- PDF Reader Feature lets you sit back and read PDFs when you don't need to edit
iOS Only Features:
- Innovative Graphical File Manager with Natural Touch Gestures: Single Tap to Select a File, Double-Tap to Open a File, Two Finger "Pinch" to Zoom the File Manager, and Tap and Hold to Drag Files onto Folders
- Draw directly on Canvas with Finger or Stylus, or using Palm Rest or Magnifier Window with "Smart Shift" technology
- Photorealistic page swipe animations (swipe the vertical edge of a PDF page horizontally to go to the previous or next page)
*iCloud Drive Support for Windows requires iCloud Drive install, iCloud Drive for Mac requires OS X 10.10 or later
**iCloud HandOff/Continuity requires both Bluetooth 4.0/LE and WiFi on and enabled
***Large PDF Documents in the Cloud (such as large eBooks) is not recommended***
- Updated User Interface
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the cost but could be better.
It works but in a rather clunky way. Could not resize the text boxes, forcing you to create a whole new text box for every three words! Also does not offer a "save as" function. It does allow you to easily write and load your signature into a .pdf file. A little more tweeking and this has the potential for becoming a great tool for the price. Apart from this,it is definitely worth the six dollars.
Does exactly what I needed
A simple, effective solution for signing PDFs and adding text to them quickly and easily.
- Mach Software Design
- 9.1 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Mach Software Design
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.