By Pragmatico ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◉◉◉ The original PDF Signer app on the App Store with thousands of downloads. Beware of other low-quality clones!
Quickly fill and sign any PDF agreement or form! No need to print & scan! Perfect for:
• Signing and Counter-signing agreements and contracts over email
• Filling out and saving any PDF Form (W-9, 1040, etc...)
Running a business requires filling forms and signing agreements over email - that can be a major hassle! Usually it means printing, filling out the details manually, and then scanning your document to PDF... only to find out it's too large to send as an attachment. What if you could do it all on your Mac? No prints, no scans?
The resulting PDFs maintain a professional look, and do not contain any annotations or image objects!
• Add text anywhere in any font, size, color and highlight. The text is added as native PDF text
• Add your scanned signature, or any other image, with full control of size and orientation
• Scribe your signature with the mouse or trackpad using an intuitive signature drawing pad
• Rotate entire document with 1-click - perfect for handling documents that were scanned in reverse order
• No annotations or other objects that stick out in PDF Readers
• Doesn't blow up file size, to avoid hassles send over email
• Save as new PDF, or Print - up to you
▶ If you have a question or problem with PDF Signer, please consider contacting us first before putting it in a review. We take our customers seriously and promptly answer every email. Most chances we can satisfactory address your concern or answer your question.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
▶ Version 1.4.2
• Compatible with OSX 10.9
• Minor bug fixes
▶ Version 1.4.1
• Fixed a problem that prevented some users from adding a signature image from the hard drive
▶ Version 1.4.0
• [FEATURE] Added the ability to change the background color for inserted text
• Fixed a problem with placed text not retaining correct position in certain PDF documents
• It is now possible to close PDF Signer when the "recent documents" window is open
• Few other minor bugs fixes
Very Good App
I am a Realtor and deal all the time with PDF documents. I started using this app when the previous app I was using stopped handling large PDF files.
Applying singnatures quickly
Handling large files
Easy to use
Does not “bloat” the pdf. Some apps can double the size of the pdf after inserting only a few signatures and such
Needs an ability to draw lines. Frequently I need to cross out a section of a document and I end up having to use another app to do this
Needs ability to auto insert: todays date, current time
6 stars if it were possible.
I found this app well over a year ago, probably closer to two now. I does exactly what it is supposed to. It never crashes. It is completely intuitive to use. Open it and start using it. If all software worked so well.
Thank you Pragmatico. This is an app that I use frequently, and solves a probelm for me that I absolutely have to have a solution for. Signing and filling in information on PDF forms and contracts.
Great and easy to use!!
The other signature app's were hard to use and dont work for documents like PDF. I found this app to be very user friendly and easy to use. It's a must buy in my book. I funny this app actually made buying the other app for 2.99 all worth it.