PDF Signet - Digital Signatures
By Václav Slavík
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sign your invoices and other PDF documents with your Keychain certificate.
PDF Signet allows you sign PDFs with your X.509 certificate without any hassle — simply pick the certificate from your Keychain and sign. Verifying existing signatures is even simpler, just drop a PDF on the app.
“Excellent app, superior support - The app is easy to use and works perfect. The possibility to use as a workflow in automator or Hazel is also a plus. The support is fast and accurate. If you need to sign PDF with your digital certificate, this is the right app.”
— Diego Dal Cero
• Digitally sign PDFs documents with X.509 certificates
• Verify and validate already present signatures
• Use your certificate directly from Keychain
• Automator support — sign documents automatically as you create them
Note that PDF Signet is currently incompatible with hardware tokens and smartcards; this will be addressed in the forthcoming update.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks.
• Added an option to always what certificate to use for signing, for those who regularly need to sign with multiple identities.
• Fixed issue with OCSP validation and incomplete certificate chains.