By Daniel Diener
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PDF Squeezer reduces the file size of large PDF documents.
It comes with compression capabilities which reduce the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
▪ simply drag and drop your PDF onto the application window or app icon
▪ choose from predefined filters or create your own
▪ batch compress multiple files
▪ support for password protected PDFs
▪ Automatic compression and save with 'One-Click-Compression'
If you're having problems, don't hesitate to ask for help!
What's New in Version 3.4.3
FIX: Removed Beta Warning Message.
It worked quick and well
I needed to reduce a large PDF document for my accountants and the “Reduce File Size” option in Preview didn’t work effectively, it rendered the PDF useless and blurry so I searched and found this. It downloaded quick, installed quick and created a PDF half the size which still looked good in a few moments. Thanks for creating this.
Does what it says on the tin
I was in a huge rush to get PDFs of some articles my wife wrote to email-able size. Squeeze took a 111mb file down to 2.2mb and the quality was excellent. Could have ultimately figured out how to do it my self, but this worked so simply I was happy to pay the developer.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Daniel Diener
- © 2012 - 2014 Daniel Diener
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor