PDF to Excel by PDF2Office - PDF Converter
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PDF to Excel by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Excel files on your iPad.
Convert PDF to Excel; Convert PDF to JPEG; Convert PDF to PNG and mark specific areas to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPad!
PDF to Excel converts PDF files into editable Excel documents converting the PDF into a spreadsheet that contains data in tabulated rows and columns. Every page in a PDF is converted into an equivalent sheet in the resulting Excel file.
PDF to Excel also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Excel format. PDF to Excel has an integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Excel files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the selected area to Excel, JPEG or PNG types
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPad
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Excel and other spreadsheet software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPad that can accept Excel files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Excel by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- Fully supports iOS 10.x
- Added support for OneDrive
- 64-bit application
- Added support for PDF thumbnail preview in the Documents list area
- Fixed many bugs and improved stability of the product
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Recosoft Corporation
- © Recosoft Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.