== Support Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac ===
Flyingbee PDF to Excel OCR Converter is designed to help users to convert scanned image PDF to Excel via OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and recovers all the numbers, text, and layout in the PDF tables, it helps you spend less time retyping, low money, copying-and-pasting PDF data, as it quickly and accurately turns your native PDF files to editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet(.xlsx), retaining text fonts and table layouts. And you can easily edit, reuse and calculate the data in output excel documents.
PDF to Excel OCR Converter also supports batch conversions from image PDF to Excel and setting output options of conversions from image PDF to Excel. For PDF files protected by passwords, it can convert the PDF files into perfect fully editable Microsoft Excel files every time with an easy-to-use interface.
It supports recognition of several languages including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian and Chinese.
+ Incredibly easy-to-use.
+ Professional PDF OCR Converter.
+ Import multiple PDF files at one time.
+ Convert PDF files to Excel spreadsheet(.xlsx) directly.
+ Superior accuracy and format retention.
> Professional PDF to Excel OCR Converter Converter
Convert PDF files to fully-formatted Excel directly.
- Preview any PDF files within the app.
- Conversion 100% process locally.
- Retain None or formatted Table with original column structure
> Incredibly Easy to Use
Simple workflow with an extremely neat and clear interface.
- User-friendly & simple interface.
- Conveniently import PDFs with drag & drop operation.
- Bath Convert PDFs by one button.
> High Efficiency and Productivity
Import many PDFs as you like for converting any particular pages flexibly.
- Easily manage PDFs by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and open feature.
- Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1, 2-10, 35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
- Process files and save the files locally.
- 120% extremely faster than other PDF converters.
> Perfect Accuracy and Format Retention
All the elements including text, table, format and more will be well preserved in the Excel files.
- Preserve original texts, layouts, tables exactly.
- Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
- Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
- Output PDF files to Microsoft Office Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010 Version.
> And More…
Meeting with our support specialist and other products.
- 100% Free updates.
- Prompt response from support specialist.
- Money-Back Guarantee.
- Support Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.13 or later.
- Fully compatible with with Mac OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, macOS Sierra and the new macOS High Sierra 10.13 now.
> Upgrade to Pro?
This is an free version, You could instantly convert 2-page PDF documents to excel for free. If you feel good, you can upgrade it to our pro version to convert documents with more pages directly without ads. That may satisfy you without bringing you expense risks.
If you work in business, you may sometimes need to convert reports from PDF format to Excel for the purpose of performing calculations and analysis on the data in them. The conversion of PDF to Excel is made possible through the use of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, which renders the data capable of being edited and analyzed.
This version use OCR function. it would Convert textual PDF to image PDF, then recognise editable texts from image PDF, if you want to convert textual PDF, we suggest you to use our other PDF Converters.
Please send your PDF files to us for testing before buying our app, we will test them and inform you of the result! We are continuously developing this app, please feel free to contact us with all your questions, suggestions or problems. We will reply ASAP.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, it is exactly what i was looking for!
I am very satisfied with it. The build-in OCR system makes it a great app, I used it to transform my scanned PDFs, The OCR options are professional which need skills, but when you figure out the functions of each button, you could get perfect results.
I was hoping to find something that helps me to convert scans to excel, 🎉 this is the app for me, it does everything i need to accomplish my task.
Did NOT work!
Apparently this free version doesn’t work. Shut down after it finished and did not save the OCR file to the location selected. Attempted it several times and even went to the save option CSV.
I wouldn’t pay for the upgrade either as it most likely doesn’t work. It was free so it was worth a try.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.