PDF to JPEG by PDF2Office converts your PDF to JPEG (JPG), PNG or TIFF Files.
Convert PDF files to JPEG (JPG), PNG or TIFF images instantly with a simple tap. Mark specific areas to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to JPEG converts every page in a PDF to JPEG, PNG or TIFF formats. It automatically creates a folder with all the resulting JPEG, PNG or TIFF images with thumbnails and details about the pixel density and resolution specified during the conversion.
* Convert PDF to JPEG images
* Convert PDF to PNG images
* Convert PDF to TIFF images
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer
* Specify resolutions between 72 to 400 ppi
* Mark just the area within a page to convert
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Dropbox integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox account
* Google Drive integration allows you to transfer files between your Google Drive account
* OneDrive integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch In/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept JPEG, PNG or TIFF files
* Transfer the JPEG, PNG or TIFF files to the Photos library
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
- Added an icon preview making it easier to work with PDF files (you can toggle between icon view and list view with a simple tap)
- Added Small/Medium/Large options for the icon view (you can change the icon view size using the Settings->General Settings)
- Long press on a file in the icon view allows you to select the file and delete it
- iOS 12 compatible
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app that worked perfectly on my iPad
Unlike what another reviewer said, I was able to use this app to easily browse my iCloud files from my iPad, select, and convert my pdf into a jpg. I was then able to email the jpg without drama. I tried this app after paying MORE for two other apps that did not work. This is an excellent little workhorse!
This app can only access documents that need a conversion from the Dropbox, not from the Docs app or the File or iCloud or Drives or Notes or any other storage. Waste of $5.00.
It crashes , doesn't work
It doesn't work at all. I've tried to convert a PDF file, but the program just shuts down immediately. I'm using an iPhone 5s.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.