PDF to JPEG by PDF2Office - PDF Converter for iPad
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PDF to JPEG by PDF2Office converts your PDF to JPEG, PNG or TIFF Files.
Convert PDF to JPEG; Convert PDF to PNG; Convert PDF to JPEG; Mark specific areas to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPad!
PDF to JPEG converts every page in a PDF to JPEG, PNG or TIFF formats. It automatically creates a folder with all the resulting JPEG, PNG or TIFF images with thumbnails and details about the pixel density and resolution specified during the conversion.
* Convert PDFs to JPEG files
* Convert PDFs to PNG files
* Convert PDFs to TIFF files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Specify resolutions between 72 to 400 ppi.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert.
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPad
* Use standard Pinch In/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept JPEG, PNG or TIFF files.
* Transfer the JPEG, PNG or TIFF files to the Photos library.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- Fully supports iOS 10.x
- Added support for Google Drive
- Added support for OneDrive
- 64-bit application
- Added support for PDF thumbnail preview in the Files area
- Fixed many bugs and improved stability of the product
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Recosoft Corporation
- © Recosoft Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.