PDF to JPEG by PDF2Office converts your PDF to JPEG, PNG or TIFF images.
Convert PDF to JPEG (JPG), PNG or TIFF images instantly with a simple tap. Mark specific areas to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPad!
PDF to JPEG converts every page in a PDF to JPEG (JPG), PNG or TIFF images. It automatically creates a folder with the resulting JPEG, PNG or TIFF images with thumbnails and details about the pixel density and resolution specified during the conversion.
* Convert PDFs to JPEG files
* Convert PDFs to PNG files
* Convert PDFs to TIFF files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Specify resolutions between 72 to 400 ppi.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert.
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud Services integration allows you to transfer files between your DropBox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPad
* Use standard Pinch In/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept JPEG, PNG or TIFF files.
* Transfer the JPEG, PNG or TIFF files to the Photos library.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
- Added an icon preview in Documents area making it easier to work with PDF files (this is now the default view)
- You can toggle between icon view and list view using the Settings
- Added Normal/Medium/Large options for the icon view (you can change the icon view size using the Settings)
- iOS 12 compatible
Ratings and Reviews
This app saved our hides last night
We needed to convert a small pdf postcard invitation we received via email to a jpg file to post on a site that would not accept neither pdf nor png files. The invitation had artwork, block text and script-like text. We tried several methods (including other apps) but the end result was usually unusable for one reason or another. This app was easier than our other methods and created a non-blurry image that could be used by the Chamber of Commerce. It was a straightforward process and we are happy with the result. This app is a “keeper.”
Muito bom. Nice app
Eu gostei do app, converte pdf em jpg, png e tiff, isso é ótimo para quando quer imagem com fundo transparente.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.