PDF to JPEG
By Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PDF to JPEG helps you to convert PDF documents to high-quality JPEG images, as well as extract the source larger photo elements from PDF, so that you can re-use them in any office software, edit & sign & email to customer, share to social network and print & fax any pages of pdf to paper easily.
With the professional conversion options, you can configure to select any pages of PDF for converting to high-quality JPEGs or extract the originally clear photos from it.
The converted JPEG images can be emailed and printed, uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive and Evernote, or simply saved on the iPhone/iPad.
“I'm a financial advisor that just converted 4 PDFs into one doc using this handy little app, Keynote on iPhone only pulls from camera roll..” by eljackisano - Nov 11, 2011
“Perfect for making PDFs into JPGs, just what i needs to share things in FaceBook! ” by Mike Arlen - Dec 2, 2011
"I just downloaded this app to convert pdf's to jpeg's for business uploading to social media. It took a minute to figure out but you can change the resolution settings in order to get a higher quality jpeg." by JunkRescue - Jan 5, 2013
“Use it for quite a long time, very sweet and convenient tool. No matter what big PDFs you got, it can easily convert to any size of jpg image. Highly recommended!" by Pettergarden - Mar 24 2013
== More Key Features ==
• Using "Open In..." approach, import PDF from many popular apps including Mail, Safari, Pages, Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Box.com, Google Driver easily.
• Build in PDF Image Extractor(Pickup originally clear photo elements from PDF file easily).
• Support encrypted PDF files conversion(Unlock copying or printing restrictions without any problems).
• The Conversion options, including the followings:
a. Select Page Range.
a. Size to Fit Content(New!).
b. Scaling mode(Proportionally, Scale to fit, None).
c. Alignment(Center, Top, Left, Right, Top Left…).
d. Many Resolution option including using the current viewer zoom scale size.
• Mail out Image as email attachments("Mail out.." integration).
• Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Share and Compress image files to .zip file.
• Save JPEG into Camera Album by on click.
• File manager(Support rename, copy, move, delete and compress).
• Copy/Paste file with Clipboard(Transfer with other Apps).
• Wirelessly Print&Fax Photos(Only AirPrint-enabled Printer Supported).
• Wifi file transfer(Transfer by Browser or Webdav Clients).
• USB file transfer(iTunes file sharing).
• Output to JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF formats.
Several PDF Sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
We are continuously developing PDF to JPEG, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Support iOS 8, Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, so you can see more content.
- Bug fixes, including Can’t using “Open in..” feature on iOS 8.
- UI enhancements and improved performance.
Gets the job done
Operation is a little clunky, but not difficult. Does what it says it does. Will convert a PDF or a selected page range within a PDF to a high quality JPG. There's no apparent loss of image quality or resolution. Conversion process is fast and app is stable, no crashing.
Would like to see future versions carry a few more features, specifically in post conversion image editing. Crop is the only option currently. Also, would like to see future versions be a bit more intuitive, but this gets the job done for me.
Use it everyday for marketing
This app is quick and works great! Brooke price
Efficient, great app
100% totally satisfied, highly recommend.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 02, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
- © Feiphone Software Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.