PDF to JPG Pro : The Batch PDF to Image Converter with Automation
By RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PDF to JPG Pro is as simple as effective conversion tool for fastest ways to batch convert PDF documents into best quality images. PDF to JPG Pro has advance feature to set watch folder, where any incoming PDF documents will convert into images automatically in background. PDF to JPG Pro converts each PDF page as image and support to extract out raster images from PDF document. Supported image formats are JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP and others.
* * * PDF to JPG for iOS (iPad, iPhone and iPod) is also available on the iTunes App Store. * * *
WATCH FOLDER: A Pro version automation feature.
Individuals, business or organizations are challenged to perform repetitive task like PDF to Image conversion. PDF to JPG Pro solves it with powerful, time saver watch folder automation feature. Set watch folder options and conversion settings. Where any incoming PDF files into assigned watched folder invokes PDF to image conversion in background and automatically gets converted as images into target folder.
- Very simple to use, Its a time saver. Set Watch Folder options once and run application in automation mode forever.
- Batch conversion of hundreds of PDF files at lightning fast speed.
- Option to extract images out of PDF documents. (PRO FEATURE)
- Add PDF files recursively from sub-folders into conversion list.
- An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted images in respective folders. While conversion PDF to JPG automatically creates intermediate directories of input PDF path in target folder with converted images.
- Conversion options to choose from Destination Image Types, Color Model, JPEG image Quality, Image Resolution and Page Range.
- Smart Color Model option. Convert PDF into images using RGB, CMYK and Gray color model. (PRO FEATURE)
- JPEG quality control. Set JPEG quality from lossless to least for JPEG and JPEG2000 image format. It allows you to control output image size and viewing quality.
- Image Resolution option supported for JPEG, PSD, PNG, TIFF and BMP image formats.
- Output Image size options in Width and Height. Convert each page image exact fit into provided Width and Height values. Keep Width and Height field empty for automatic conversion only using provided Resolution.
- Pixels, Points, Inches, cm and mm are supported unit types for Width and Height.
- Support to convert password protected PDF documents using correct password.
- Simply drag and drop out PDF file paths from conversion list in applications like Finder, Preview and other applications to start conversion. PDF to JPG Pro will convert dragged PDF files into selected destination images format at dropped destination.
- Very flexible options to add PDF files. Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on "PDF to JPG" application to add files for conversion beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
- Option to create separate folder for each PDF file in target to store converted output images.
SUPPORTED DESTINATION IMAGE FORMATS:
- Adobe Photoshop document (*.psd)
- GIF Image (*.gif)
- JPEG 2000 Image (*.jp2)
- JPEG Image (*.jpg)
- OpenEXR Image (*.exr)
- Mac OS icon image (*.icns)
- PNG Image (*.png)
- Portable Document Format (*.pdf)
- TGA Image (*.tga)
- TIFF Image (*.tiff)
- Multi-page TIFF Image (*.tiff)
- Windows Bitmap Image(*.bmp)
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> PDF to JPG Pro Help" for any assistance Or Contact Support.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Its amazingly fast. Added multi-core processing support.
- New fine tune application icon.
- Notification alerts for OS X 10.8 and later.
Great PDF to image converter
We often need to convert lengthy PDFs to images. Though I have Acrobat 10, it does a terrible job in such conversions if the required resolution is less than 300dpi. And Preview only does a page at a time. This software solves both problems: the resulting images look great at any resolution, and we can do multi-page PDFs, even multiple PDFs in a single shot. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this app not only converts to JPGs but also to PNGs and other formats. Well-earned 5 stars.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 14, 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RootRise Technologies Private Limited
- © 2013 RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor