***** Special Offer for a Limited Time! Get it to help you increase your productivity! Original Price $19.99 *****
A professional PDF program to convert your native PDF files(scanned PDFs not included) into editable iWork Keynote format. Edit the PDF file or re-use the PDF data in iWork Keynote would be quick and effortless.
- Convert native PDF files to fully editable Keynote files.
- Support drag-n-drop multiple PDF documents and batch converting to save your time.
- The origianl text, tables, images, hyperlinks and layouts will be preserved in converted Keynote file.
- Support encrypted PDF to iWork Keynote format conversion.
- Can convert the specified pages or page ranges of your PDF as need.
- Lightning quick conversion speed.
- User-friendly interface and extremely easy to use.
- Standalone software, no Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader needed.
- Fully support OS X 10.10 Yosemite now!
This version of PDF to Keynote support importing scanned PDF files and converting them, but the converted Keynote documents are not editable.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
1. Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported.
2. Optimized the performance of converting encrypted PDF files.
3. Other minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
I am in NEED of a pdf to keynote converter, after looking online I decided to try the app store. Found this.
I created a “powerpoint” presentation via Keynote for class. My teacher, for whatever reason couldn’t view my last powerpoint presentation, so I exported this one to a pdf file. I went back to make adjustments and it wouldn’t let me because keynote did not recognize the pdf format. Downloaded this app, and the only thing converted was the layout (parchment paper) and my presenters notes… nothing elese. no text, no images used, nothing.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! because the project is due in 2 hours and I have to RE-DO the WHOLE THING!!!!!
Has been good, my old friend
I come back again, and my friend asked me to recommend a tool to turn pdf to keynote format, I introduces Enolsoft PDF to Keynote, which I use it for half a year, I have good impression on it, it performs pretty well on my Mac, and gives me lots of useful features to process the PDF files. I am appreciated with its helP.
Not for Beamer LaTeX Slides
This looks like a very useful tool. Unfortunately it didn't work on pdf slides that come from beamer LaTeX slides. A number of the styling and graphics and background disappeared and some special character glitches were introduced during the conversion. It would have been editable in the end but that might have been harder than producing fresh slides from scratch.
Maybe supporting a direct non-editable import would help as an option to solve these problems?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.