PDF to Numbers by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Numbers files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Numbers spreadsheet instantly with a simple tap.
Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Numbers converts PDF files into editable Numbers documents converting the PDF into a spreadsheet that contains data in tabulated rows and columns. Every page in a PDF is converted into an equivalent sheet in the resulting Numbers file.
PDF to Numbers also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Numbers format. PDF to Numbers has an integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Numbers files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the selected area to Numbers, JPEG or PNG image even
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud services integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Numbers and other spreadsheet software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Numbers files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Numbers by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- Added an icon preview making it easier to work with PDF files (you can toggle between icon view and list view with a simple tap)
- Added Small/Medium/Large options for the icon view (you can change the iIcon view size using the Settings->General Settings)
- Long press on a file in the icon view allows you to select the file and delete it
- iOS 12 compatible
Ratings and Reviews
This is only an app for a mobile device. It is not for your computer.
It only sends a jpeg to numbers not a try converter
EXCELLENT app far superior to others I’ve tried
I bought this app for my iPad because I was in a “got-to-convert this-file-NOW” emergency situation. This app worked easily, intuitively, and flawlessly. I was able to browse through my files on iCloud, choose the one I needed, convert it to jpg, and save it to my files and email it. All in a matter of seconds. Before I tried this app, I purchased two others that did NOT work — even though they were more expensive than this one. Don’t waste your money (or time) on other apps. This one works.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.