PDF to Pages by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Pages files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Pages documents instantly with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Pages converts PDF files to fully editable Pages files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document.
PDF to Pages forms paragraphs; applies styles; re-groups independent graphic elements; extracts images and creates tables automatically.
PDF to Pages also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. Every page in a PDF file is converted to an equivalent page in the resulting Pages document. PDF to Pages comes with a fully integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Pages files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the marked area to Pages, JPEG or PNG types
* Select an area and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud services integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to transfer files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Pages
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Pages files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Pages by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- Added an icon preview making it easier to work with PDF files (you can toggle between icon view and list view with a simple tap)
- Added Small/Medium/Large options for the icon view (you can change the icon view size using the Settings->General Settings)
- Long press on a file in the icon view allows you to select the file and delete it
- iOS 12 compatible
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.