Best Software to Convert PDF to iWork Pages
*** Time-Limited Special Offer (Original Price $24.99) ***
Why Choose Wondershare PDF to Pages?
Wondershare PDF to Pages helps you convert PDF to Pages quickly and keeps the original text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics with high accuracy. After conversion, you can also edit or reuse the PDF content.
NOTICE:It cannot support scanned PDFs, if you want to convert scanned ones, please search "PDF converter Pro". On sale now!
√ User-friendly, Fit for Beginner
• The interface is extremely simple. You can easily convert PDF to Pages as easy as a-b-c.
• It supports drag-and-drop operation. You can easily add or remove PDF files in or out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF by dragging and dropping.
√ Convert PDF to Pages
• You can convert PDF to Pages with the original text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics perfectly preserved.
√ Convert Encrypted PDF
• If the PDF file is protected with Owner Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from copying and editing), PDF to Pages can help you convert it directly without asking for the password.
• If the PDF file is protected with User Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from opening, and it's also called Open Password), PDF to Pages requires users to enter the right password before conversion.
√ Convert PDF in Batch or Partial
• Batch conversion mode allows you to import up to 200 PDF files for conversion at ONE time! It highly improves efficiency when you need to convert multiple PDFs.
• Partial conversion mode allows you to flexibly convert selected Pages from a large PDF, by customizing the specific Pages or page ranges. It saves time when you just want to get important Pages from a long PDF.
√ Yes, it works with OS X 10.6.6 or later!
Need additional options for PDF conversion and editing? More 'Wondershare' great tools are available on the Mac App Store:
• PDF Editor Pro—A comprehensive PDF tools which can not only edit native and scanned PDF text/images, watermark remove, split/merge PDF files, insert/extract/delete PDF pages, but also convert PDF to Word, PPT, Excel, HTML or EPUB files.
• PDF Converter Pro—Not only can convert PDF files to Pages, but also fully convert native and scanned PDF documents (using OCR technology) to other editable Office formats (PPT, Excel, Text or Word), EPUB, HTML and images, keeping all formats, fonts, and embedded images. Now it’s on sale.
• PDF to Word—A professional ‘PDF to Word’ converter which can convert PDF to Word documents quickly and keeps the original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics with high accuracy. Now it’s on sale.
• MePub—A simple but powerful EPUB eBook creator for you to create your own EPUB eBooks. Now it's on sale.
Need help? Please contact us and we'll feedback to you ASAP.
If you love this app, do not hesitate to leave a review.
1. Supported iWork Pages 5.0;
2. Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Totally Works - SO happy I found this app!
I edit a newsletter for my society and I had initially created it in a not-mainstream app. When that app suddenly started crashing with no support from the developer, I found myself unable to edit my newsletter, and time was running out. Lucky for me, I had a PDF version of the newsletter - but I couldn’t find a good program to edit it (other than Acrobat itself, which is clunky for this purpose). Then I found the PDF to Pages app, and it saved my life! The conversion is quick and painless; I’ve tested it several times with files that range from extremely graphics-intensive to mostly text. Highly recommend!
Also, I generally don’t write reviews, but the pop-up reminder in this app was so cute that I had to. It says, “Would you like to rate us?” and the choices are “Rate App!” or “Cruelly Refuse.” LOL
10 stars!!!! I am so happy!
I had a 28 page file originally created in Publisher on Dell laptop which is slowly dying. I was desperate to find a way to convert this file so I could edit it on my Mac. This app did the trick. All I did was print the Publisher file to PDF, and this software converted the PDF to a Pages file! It kept the graphics which was the huge issue. It’s not 100% perfect ~ some text that was centered needed to be re-centered, and some of the text ends up in separate boxes, but some of that is because of the way the orginal was constructed. You may have some clean up, but let me tell you, I saved DAYS not having to recreate this file from scratch!
I want my money back.
1) It converts the text into individual text boxes, sometimes even mismatching parts of sentences into the wrong text box.
2) The spaces are all defaulted to my Pages default font, so I have to select every text box and change the fonts so that the spacing doesn’t look awkward.
The text box issue is the real kicker for me. I needed to delete a portion of a PDF and return it to the author. In order to do that, I had to select every text box on one page and move it up, for each page after the deleted section. Painstaking. I spend as much time formatting the converted PDF as I would formatting the copied text from selecting all the text on the PDF and pasting it into a new document. Worthless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.