Convert PDF to Pages quickly, so you can modify or reuse PDF content easier with the Pages app. It's an easy to use PDF to Pages Converter which converts your PDF files locally on your iOS devices, and keep the original formatting accurately. You can add files from iClouds, email or other apps, convert and share the output via email, save to cloud services, or open with Pages application directly.
* Easy-to-use PDF Converter for iOS
Once installed, PDF to Pages appears in the 'Open In…' list on your device, so you can add source PDF from Mail or any other applications on your device. You can also add PDF files from iCloud or dropbox. It takes only 3 steps to convert PDF: Add PDF file, and then click 'Convert' button and done. Whenever you've converted the document, you can save the output file to iCloud Drive or dropbox, or keep it in the app for future usage. You can also open the output file in other applications, such as 'Pages'; or send it as attachment via email.
* Accurate conversion quality
PDF to Pages Converter will preserve the original formatting as accurate as possible, text content, images, multi-column, tables and even the most complex formatting can be well retained. So you don’t need to spend lots of time adjusting the output pages.
* Quick, convert locally and safe
Conversion process is 100% secure since conversion is done locally on your iOS device. You don't even need internet connection to get the PDF to Pages conversion done, so the confidentiality of your data is safe. There's no file size limitations, you don't need to wait for hours for the delivery of the output files.
* Equipped with an easy-to-use interface
* Accurate, preserve everything as the original PDF
* Support iCloud Drive, you can add PDF files from the iCloud, or save the output files to iCloud Drive or other cloud services easily, it’s easy to collaborate with other apps.
* Convert PDF to Pages locally, 100% secure
* No file size limitations
* Fast conversion, convert 100-page file in about 1 min
This version doesn't have OCR function, so scanned or image-only PDF will be converted into image in Pages file instead of editable content.
We're constantly improving our apps, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us feedback or have a problem with our apps, please contact us at email@example.com before submitting a comment to the app store. We'll try our best to solve most of the problems, but we are not able to respond to comments.
1. Enhanced conversion quality;
2. Optimized text formatting in Pages. Now the app can detect paragraph instead of adding line breaks (carriage return) in every line, easier for reusing or modifying text content in output Pages document;
3. Other minor bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app to convert PDF files which had scanned info in them, originally a jpeg file I converted to pdf. So I buy this program, convert from pdf to pages, only to find out it was a iWork pages format and it converted ok but, wasn't able to type on them once in my MacBook pages program. This program is useless and doesn't function for my iPhone 7+ and Pages MacBook Pro. What a waste of money!!!!!
I've used this app (both free and upgraded versions)so many times without any problems.
Thanks to the developers for a well-created and highly useful app!
This worked very well for me. Worked better than all the other converters I tried.
- Gerald Ni
- 38.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Lighten Software Limited.
- In-App Purchases
- All Output Formats $4.99
- Remove ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.