PDF to PowerPoint by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable PowerPoint (ppt) files on your iPad.
Convert PDF to PowerPoint (pptx) presentations instantly with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPad.
PDF to PowerPoint converts PDF files to fully editable PowerPoint files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document.
PDF to PowerPoint forms paragraphs; applies styles; re-groups independent graphic elements; extracts images and creates tables automatically.
PDF to PowerPoint also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. Every page in a PDF file is converted to an equivalent slide in the resulting PowerPoint file. PDF to PowerPoint comes with a fully integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable PowerPoint (pptx) files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within the page to convert. You can convert just the selected are to PowerPoint, JPEG or PNG images even
* Select an area and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud Services integration allows you to transfer files between your DropBox/OneDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to transfer files between your computer and iPad
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in PowerPoint
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPad that can accept PowerPoint files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to PowerPoint by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- Added an icon preview in Documents area making it easier to work with PDF files (this is now the default view)
- You can toggle between icon view and list view using the Settings
- Added Normal/Medium/Large options for the icon view (you can change the icon view size using the Settings)
- iOS 12 compatible
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money
I am giving this app one star because I can't find a way to give less. Wouldn't open the file I needed... Crashed with no explanation instead. Wrote to the developer and got no answer.
If you buy this app after reading this review, all I can say is you were warned.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.