PDF to Word by PDF2Office - the PDF Converter
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PDF to Word by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Word files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Word; Convert PDF to JPEG; Convert PDF to PNG and mark specific areas to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Word forms paragraphs; applies styles; regroups independent graphics elements; extracts images; creates tables; processes headers/footers; endnotes/footnotes and columns/sections, all automatically – without any intervention.
* Convert PDFs to editable Word files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the selected area to Word, JPEG or PNG types
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Dropbox integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch In/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Word and other word processing software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Word files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Word by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Fully supports iOS 10.x
- Added support for Google Drive
- Added support for OneDrive
- 64-bit application
- Added support for PDF thumbnail preview in the Files area
- Fixed many bugs and improved stability of the product