PDF to Word by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Word files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Word files instantly with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Word converts PDF files to fully editable MS Word (docx) files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document.
PDF to Word forms paragraphs; applies styles; re-groups independent graphic elements; extracts images and creates tables automatically.
PDF to Word also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. PDF to Word comes with a fully integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Word files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the selected area to Word, JPEG or PNG images even
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud services integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch In/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Word and other word processing software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Word files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Word by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- Added an icon preview making it easier to work with PDF files (you can toggle between icon view and list view with a simple tap)
- Added Small/Medium/Large options for the icon view (you can change the icon view size using the Settings->General Settings)
- Long press on a file in the icon view allows you to select the file and delete it
- iOS 12 compatible
Ratings and Reviews
Took my money
Took my money, does not work, and the app crashes every time I try convert a PDF to Word.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.