PDF Viewer by PSPDFKit
By PSPDFKit GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your iPhone and iPad.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
Easily import a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
While reviewing a document, use your finger or Apple Pencil to highlight and markup text.
Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
Add images or audio.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
Add your signature to any document using your finger or Apple Pencil.
Move and resize your signature as needed.
Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
Quickly fill out PDF Forms by adding text to the fields.
Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
Add a signature to any Form.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
Store documents inside PDF Viewer.
Create folders and organize your documents inside PDF Viewer.
Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to iCloud, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
AND SO MUCH MORE
Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
Listen to your e-book or have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
Switching from your iPhone to iPad, PDF Viewer remembers where you were down to the page/position where you left off - even across devices.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
What's New in Version 1.7.2
This update includes various enhancements and fixes for the app. Performance for documents with complex forms has been improved; the eraser is now much smoother; document sharing and opening issues have been fixed; and a lot more.
Here’s the full changelog for this release:
* Improves performance for loading and interacting with complex forms.
* Improves the eraser radius calculations.
* Fixes an issue where files from the root directory couldn't be shared.
* Fixes a stamp annotation quality degradation issue for images after moving/resizing.
* Fixes a font issue with documents using the `Courier` font.
* Fixes an issue where selected sound annotations were not highlighted correctly.
* Fixes a layout issue when moving knobs of callout annotation that could happen in rare cases.
* Fixes an issue where link annotations marked as readonly were not tap-able.
* Fixes an issue where documents could sometimes end up locked after saving when an owner-password is set.
Here are the highlights from the last releases:
* Add Presenter Mode support when using "Open In PDF Viewer" or "Try Instant".
* Adds a convenient way to open the @pdfviewerapp Twitter account in Settings.
* Adds an option to always show the navigation bars while viewing a document.
* Adds support for links to a specific page on an external file via named destinations.
* Allows backwards selection of text when creating markup annotations.
* Improves progress indicator of file operations.
* Improves Presenter Mode when there are no open documents.
* Improves drawing and the erasure tool when using the Apple Pencil.
* Improves state restoration by no longer restoring tabs for documents that have become unavailable.
* Adds option to enable a Presenter Mode, to mirror the shown document to an external screen.
* Adds 3D Touch Preview Skimming for documents and folders in the file browser, to quickly browse through files.
* Adds progress indicator to file operations.
* Adds close button to all document tabs if there is enough space available.
* The bookmark list now automatically scrolls to the inserted bookmark.
* Improves RTL language support in forms.
* Improves interaction while drawing annotations.
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. You can contact us using the In-App "Feedback" button in the Settings screen.
If you enjoy the app, please write us a review and help spread the word! Thanks <3
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 92.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PSPDFKit GmbH
- © PSPDFKit GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.