PDF Viewer by PSPDFKit
By PSPDFKit GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your iPhone and iPad.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
Easily import a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
While reviewing a document, use your finger or Apple Pencil to highlight and markup text.
Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
Add images or audio.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
Add your signature to any document using your finger or Apple Pencil.
Move and resize your signature as needed.
Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
Quickly fill out PDF Forms by adding text to the fields.
Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
Add a signature to any Form.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
Store documents inside PDF Viewer.
Create folders and organize your documents inside PDF Viewer.
Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to iCloud, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
AND SO MUCH MORE
Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
Listen to your e-book or have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
Switching from your iPhone to iPad, PDF Viewer remembers where you were down to the page/position where you left off - even across devices.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
What's New in Version 2.0.3
PDF Viewer 2.0 takes full advantage of iOS 11 and has deep support for Drag and Drop. Drag in files to copy or move them into folders. You can even drag images and text directly into a PDF or select text and drag it to other apps, like Notes.
Version 2.0.3 contains stability improvements and bug fixes:
* The new checkpoint saving offers an effective recovery mechanism to restore unsaved changes in case of a crash.
* Improves file exporting for iOS 11.
* Improves global search results.
* Improves state restoration.
* Fixes 3D Touch document content preview.
* Fixes a reliability issue with accessing iCloud files.
Here’s the full changelog for 2.0 release:
* App-wide support for Drag and Drop for files, images and text.
* Refreshens the design of the sound annotation player, that is now shown on the bottom of the screen above the document thumbnails.
* Uses a dark keyboard and keyboard accessory appearance when in night mode.
* Improves haptic feedback when moving the annotation and document editor toolbar.
* Improves performance of interacting with annotations and form fields.
* Improves the signature experience for iPhone Plus.
* Fixes font selection issue with documents using the `Courier` font.
* Fixes a stamp annotation problem with pixelated images after moving them.
* Fixes extra space after non-latin characters in form fields.
* Fixes the long press to reset color preset feature on the annotation style inspector.
* Fixes an issue where the keyboard was dismissed when typing a custom form value on iPad.
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. You can contact us using the In-App "Feedback" button in the Settings screen.
If you enjoy the app, please write us a review and help spread the word! Thanks <3
Keeps corrupting IMPORTANT files
I am military and have to fill out forms frequently for me and others, this app is great for doing that when I don’t have a computer where I am. Recently when I am typing in responses in entry fields the app freezes and corrupts the file and is no longer openable. I have had various important files corrupted and have to re-do them which often takes a long time.
Best PDF app
This app provides best features for editing and reading a PDF document for free compared to other paid apps.
Super cool and all is free!
Thank you dear developers!
Your app is simply awesome in every way!!
I strongly recommend you amazing app to everyone i know!!
You guys are the best
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 89.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PSPDFKit GmbH
- © PSPDFKit GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.