By Fangcheng Yin
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◆◆◆ Time Limited Special Offer (reg. $9.99 USD) ◆◆◆
PDF Watermark is a fast Mac utility program that lets you batch add image or text watermarks to Acrobat PDF documents. You can create watermarks with file names, company logos, signatures and product pictures, etc.
Why PDF Watermark
- Protect your copyrights using visible watermarks
- Use company logo, your name or web address as watermark to protect your PDF files.
- Add stamp to your PDF files
You can add stamps of date, time, page number, author and filename to PDF pages.
- Label PDF file status
What status of your PDFs, draft, approved, final or confidential? Using PDF Watermark, you can label them easily.
2 types of watermark
- Text - supports any content.
- Image - supports various image formats.
Powerful watermark setting
- Supports text watermarks.
- Supports image watermarks with various image formats (eg. JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2 image formats).
- Supports opacity (transparent watermarks) for text and images.
- Support transparent color for images.
- Supports standard font and true type font, font size, text color, and text style.
- Supports true type font, embedded or not.
Save Your Time
Using pre-made watermarks or those created by yourself, you can batch apply watermarks to a group of PDF files at one time.
Save Your Money
PDF Watermark is a standalone program costing only $9.99. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
◆◆◆ Bug Fix & Feature Request ◆◆◆
If you have any problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will fix bugs and add features for you as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 1.06
Appears to destroy all embedded links
First, this app has no help. The support web page is nothing but a sales page. The software has potential, but the only way to get the watermarked file out appears to be to print to Preview, which causes the loss of all embedded links. All your hard work is gone just so you can have a watermark? Since there is no help system, it is hard to determine if there is something there that I'm missing. My belief is that this is a waste of money since it does more damage than good.
Incredibly slow. It takes seconds on a new Mac cannister tower just to get the sliders to respond to a drag. No numerical value entry, either, which makes it impossible to make a precision scale change at anything less than 5% increments.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 25, 2014
- Version: 1.06
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fangcheng Yin
- © 2014 CokeSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor