By Fangcheng Yin
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◆◆◆ Time Limited Special Offer (reg. $9.99 USD) ◆◆◆
PDF Watermark is a fast Mac utility program that lets you batch add image or text watermarks to Acrobat PDF documents. You can create watermarks with file names, company logos, signatures and product pictures, etc.
Why PDF Watermark
- Protect your copyrights using visible watermarks
- Use company logo, your name or web address as watermark to protect your PDF files.
- Add stamp to your PDF files
You can add stamps of date, time, page number, author and filename to PDF pages.
- Label PDF file status
What status of your PDFs, draft, approved, final or confidential? Using PDF Watermark, you can label them easily.
2 types of watermark
- Text - supports any content.
- Image - supports various image formats.
Powerful watermark setting
- Supports text watermarks.
- Supports image watermarks with various image formats (eg. JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2 image formats).
- Supports opacity (transparent watermarks) for text and images.
- Support transparent color for images.
- Supports standard font and true type font, font size, text color, and text style.
- Supports true type font, embedded or not.
Save Your Time
Using pre-made watermarks or those created by yourself, you can batch apply watermarks to a group of PDF files at one time.
Save Your Money
PDF Watermark is a standalone program costing only $9.99. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
◆◆◆ Bug Fix & Feature Request ◆◆◆
If you have any problem, please email us at email@example.com
We will fix bugs and add features for you as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 1.7
fix bug for 10.12
How hard is to put a big “Save” button somewhere? This app is frustratingly difficult to use. You add files, create the watermark, and go to click “Save” and there is no “Save” to click. You have to click the “Convert” button which opens, of all things, an Open dialog box. If you are not careful, you can delete your original file. I clicked the “New Folder” button and clicked the “Open” button and the app saved the watermakred file to the new folder. So unnecessarily byzantine. Program breaks many, many interface rules.
This app should be removed the the app store. Watermarking a file simply ended up deleting it. I’ll be reporting it today, please do not use.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 15, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fangcheng Yin
- © 2014 CokeSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor