By Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is not your average PDF Viewer. Because not all PDFs are ordinary.
Now with annotation capability, you can write on or sign your PDF. Add notes, make corrections or complete a contract with your actual signature.
Imagine receiving an 8,000-page document. Or a 36” x 24” chart. We can open those. And we can do it instantly. No other app can say or do that.
PDF provides screaming fast opening, viewing and drawing times for all complex PDF files. As well as the ability to handle huge documents, both in size and length.
If we can manage huge documents like this, wait until you see how quickly we deal with a normal 8½ x11 or A4 size file.
Why wait? Get PDF now. Never again will you have to deal with documents that take forever to open, are slow to scroll or take a long time to draw each page.
In addition to speeding up your viewing experience, PDF also supports:
● sharp image detail
● internal and external bookmarks
● rotation and locking
● directional scroll lock
● printing support
● sharing via email
● dragging & dropping of any file from iTunes
● variable page size support (especially tuned for photo-scanned books from Archive.org )
● opening of Mail documents
● read-only Dropbox support
● seamless page boundaries, vertically or horizontally.
► Our satisfied clients write:
"I bought this app because it claimed to be very fast and handle long documents well. It is excellent and significantly faster than the other PDF readers I have purchased. It is fast, simple and stable which is all I need from a PDF reader. I would recommend it if, like me, you have a need for speed and simplicity.”
" I've used PDF specifically to read PDFs of large-sized school newsletters (best reader of the seven to ten I've bought to read these types of documents). Perfect! The pre-rendering feature is brilliant. No more checkerboard. Highly recommended.”
"I love this app! Fast. Pre-rendering function rocks. I'm totally freed from the stress of waiting. ”
“Beautiful. When I read wide books in other apps, usually I need to magnify in order to read small characters. But this shows characters very clearly, so I don't need to do that."
"Many thanks for your super quick response. Very impressive customer service."
"This is simply an amazing solution on the iPhone. And even more so on the iPad."
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Improved Freehand Scrolling for large sheets and books
• Improved double tap/finger gesture support.
• Enhanced page-by-page scrolling animation
• Enabled Freehand Rotation of a page via action setting
• Upon emailing a PDF, page will preview only if A4 or letter size; any resulting “out of memory” errors properly handled
• Changed from HTTP to HTTPS for Help system
• Crash reporting moved to Crashlytics
• Various minor bug fixes
Odd, no frills, slow then fast...
One of the strangest apps I have seen. It is very no frills, don't expect to do anything but read the PDF. It does however have nested folders which is something I haven't seen in a dozen other reader apps. That's about it though unless you pay for add ons, and the interface has such oddities it feels so awkward. Once you get a PDF in the app, it spends a LLLLOOOONNNNGGG time compressing it. You can read the files before they are compressed, but not while they are compressing. It's unclear what this compression is doing since there was no obvious performance difference before and after, though while it's working on any file viewing any other file compressed or not is slowed down. Once fully loaded, it's hands down the fastest reader I have seen (only hit a white page that takes half a second to load one in a blue moon in a very large file that is straight image when flipping as fast as fingers can move) but getting a collection loaded could take hours while it does it's compression stuff.
This app charges to annotate...
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd
- © Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd 2010-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable Signature and Annotation$3.99