This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PDF2Office (free edition) is the PDF converter for your iPad
Convert your PDF to Text files and have them editable on the iPad.
PDF2Office (free edition) converts PDF files into editable Unicode Text files where all text is editable forming natural flowing paragraphs.
PDF2Office also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Text format.
PDF2Office comes with a fully integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Unicode UTF-8 and UTF-16 files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer showing Layout or Text preview.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert.
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all-in-1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable by any application on the iPad
* Transfer your converted files to and any other software
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
* Convert multiple PDFs by selecting the required files to convert.
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac, PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Minor bug fixes
Works--sometimes, only barely
This is for version 1.0.1. The first document I tried to convert to text didn't work and just said "error-3."
I couldn't figure out why such clear print so visible and legible couldn't convert. Upon zooming in, I found that the text was SLIGHTLY pixelated, but very clear and legible. You could barely tell unless you zoomed in. Then I tried a less pixelated document, one that, like the last one, was clear and legible print, and it converted, but it converted weirdly. There were spaces inside of words in between letters, and some of the letters were replaced with strange characters. It's free, so try it yourself, but until the developer updates, don't expect much.
This App doesn't work
I've tried every angle to try and get this app to work. I want my money back. Waiting for them to respond. Not hopeful...... My suggestion is to...... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
It crashes every time I try to use.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 10, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Recosoft Corporation
- © 2012-2013 Recosoft Corporation, Osaka, Japan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.